Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Was listening to TF podcast and apparently he 'was told first hand' that Shelvey knows he's getting suspended.  Few of them think his manner at the end of the game when he went to the fans suggests the same.

Doesn't sound good doesn't it. I'm sure Rafa has a plan in place for the next month without him then.

I haven't heard the alleged abuse. But if it involves cous cous--f*** sake can't type that for laughing--we're not exactly in John Terry territory of offensiveness are we? How long would you get for: 'I'm gonna stamp on your tagine ' vs 'I'll kick your f***ing head in' ?

As much as I appreciate Shelvey's amazing contribution this season, we can't afford to become too dependant on him. So it might not be such a bad thing if he gets suspended.

On current form he is pretty much undroppable, which is great, but he is such a major part of our game and we have no direct replacement. Maybe a few games playing a different system will further strengthen the team for our hopeful premiership future.

Our plan A has been so successful that I don't know what our plan B is. I hope it's not playing with 9 men.

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't heard the alleged abuse. But if it involves cous cous--f*** sake can't type that for laughing--we're not exactly in John Terry territory of offensiveness are we? How long would you get for: 'I'm gonna stamp on your tagine ' vs 'I'll kick your f***ing head in' ?

Normally I'd laugh at this light satire, but (I might be wrong) I get the impression that you genuinely believe this. The cous cous thing was made up on here and people ran with it as a joke.