Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Shelvey was a muppet and he cost us the game but I never realised Ali was such a tit he pulled and tugged our players all game and at one point he passed the ball back to Elliot and blatantly kicked the ball passed him like a spoilt little kid.

Only makes sense hes a little shit, as he looks like one.

Shelvey was a muppet and he cost us the game but I never realised Ali was such a tit he pulled and tugged our players all game and at one point he passed the ball back to Elliot and blatantly kicked the ball passed him like a spoilt little kid.

Loved it when Lascelles wiped him out with a great tackle. He got triggered by it, the cunt. :lol:

Loved it when Lascelles wiped him out with a great tackle. He got triggered by it, the c***. :lol:

I was fuming at that - pathetic from Alli.

Not convinced Rafa will suffer Shelvey for any longer. Part of the reason for Mitrovic seeing so little gametime is supposedly because Rafa can't trust him - Shelvey, for my money, is just as much a liability.

We are likely to lose our first 3 games because of Shelvey and those three defeats could very well mean the difference between surviving in the epl and being relegated.  He's a good player but needs to be severely punished by the club.

A bit kneejerk to suggest we've already lost the next two like.

We've got nobody else to create, unless Merino is now going to take his place. Stupid cunt that he is, we're a better team with him in it given that Rafa isn't going to be given funds to replace him.

Honestly, what a fucking joke.

Fine him the maximum and transfer list him. Might even get a decent fee for him if somebody is desperate enough by the end of August

As if we are in the position to even think about doing that :lol:

Completely agree, such a stupid comment, despite his idiocy  we are hardly in a position to throw away the talent he has, and expect someone to be brought in to replace him.

"The talent he has". He was pap when he was on the pitch. IMO he's not that good. He needs to improve massively to be worth the liability that he is.

I totally agree before his sending off he was awful today, but if you are trying to tell me the boy doesn't have any talent then you are stupider than the constant comments you make.

"The talent he has". He was pap when he was on the pitch. IMO he's not that good. He needs to improve massively to be worth the liability that he is.

I totally agree before his sending off he was awful today, but if you are trying to tell me the boy doesn't have any talent then you are stupider than the constant comments you make.

Did I say he doesn't have any talent? People talk about him as if he is Laurent Robert, Craig Bellamy, Alli heck Eric Cantona, some type of maverick with undeniable effectiveness. There are genuine questions over his ability to string a good season together at this level.

People really don't talk about him like they talk about those players

Someone suggested him missing 3 games could decide whether go down or stay up. As if Shelvey is a match-winner or that crucial to the team. There's only a few lads that should even be guaranteed a first team berth - that's down to a lack of quality rather than their own and Shelvey isn't one of them.

Someone suggested him missing 3 games could decide whether go down or stay up. As if Shelvey is a match-winner or that crucial to the team. There's only a few lads that should even be guaranteed a first team berth - that's down to a lack of quality rather than their own and Shelvey isn't one of them.

Right, but no one has compared him to Robert, Bellamy, Alli or Cantona.

If everything clicks he could be a really effective player for us. That requires everything to click technically, physically and mentally though

He was our best player by a country mile last season. If Merino can step up though thats all for the good.

Guest neesy111

He was our best player by a country mile last season. If Merino can step up though thats all for the good.

He wasn't for me.  Ritchie and Gayle (when fit) were.  He was very good pre suspension but I thought he struggled to have an impact on games post suspension.

I think you could see last season how crucial he was to the team when he was out. Has really that much changed in our team or tactics?

He wasn't for me.  Ritchie and Gayle (when fit) were.  He was very good pre suspension but I thought he struggled to have an impact on games post suspension.

How did we cope when he was suspended for those 5 games ? He was marked out of most games towards the end of the season, that's the main reason for the drop off, it in theory opened up more space for others.