Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

You touch kids if you don't want him gone, IMO.

Just a ridiculous thing to write. Surely at some point between thinking it, writing it and clicking send some sort of filter clicks into gear?

chomp :lol:

Anyone who is surprised that this happened today has been living in a box for a while now, he has good qualities but temperament isn't one of them.  In reality though, as shit as this is, this is our current level and i suspect over the course of the season he will help us more than he will hinder. 

Just got to move on.

If he is to stay then it has to be on the condition that he goes to anger management. He's too explosive and needs to be taught to channel his anger and frustration into positives.

Can you really call it anger though? It just looks like a childish need to get his own back.

As far as I'm concerned, he can go.

Yeah it's not anger really. Think he's the sort that if he was a rugby player would be pulling hair and gouging eyes at worst. not a good sportsman

precisely, seems the type that wants to be doing off the ball shit to annoy players and get under their skin but he keeps getting caught red handed :lol:

Guest chopey

Shelvey was a muppet and he cost us the game but I never realised Ali was such a tit he pulled and tugged our players all game and at one point he passed the ball back to Elliot and blatantly kicked the ball passed him like a spoilt little kid.