Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - 12/1/16 - Post-match reaction from p54

Greg

The one time we knocked the ball up to him, he played in Gini for our first. Think we need to mix our play up more often.

I know long ball is a sin word but if we can get bodies around Mitro in the box people will score. Perez against spurs for example.

Yep, need for variation re points of attack; we can be so predictable. In that nice early spell of possession Man Utd had evidently loaded their left-side and nullified our forward movement, we seemed to keep it well, but the ball just seemed to go backwards and to the side, and still overly rely on our right side for forward penetration/anything vaguely dangerous.

Good to see Jenas back us up after the Man U love in, even had Scholes agreeing with him after LVG said they could have scored 6 Scholes said we could have too. Just hope this isn't another one of those "top teams on TV" matches that are a flash in the pan. No excuse not to take that performance into West Ham on Saturday.

Yep, good on JJ plus was surprised at how fair/balanced Scholes was (maybe LVG hate balancing his MUFC love!). I think they will be really motivated at the weekend. Must feel good and increase self-belief to comeback in that way, against a 'top' side.

Will man utd fans ever stop singing about shearer

Said it before, they were signing about Shearer taking us down. Well at least our legend tried to keep us up, at least he never sent us down by scoring a goal for our rivals.

Said it before, they were signing about Shearer taking us down. Well at least our legend tried to keep us up, at least he never sent us down by scoring a goal for our rivals.

We would have went down anyway. :yao: 

We would have went down anyway. :yao:

Same for us, bringing in Shearer wasn't what took us down, letting Kinnear take charge of something like 22 games is what took us down.

Yes, when they aren't winning at which point they are as quiet as mice.

Loads of empty seats in their section last night, big block top right and also top left.

To be fair to them, they aren't top of the table.

Loads of empty seats in their section last night, big block top right and also top left.

Long-suffering cunts that they are.

Long-suffering cunts that they are.

Yeah, the ones that do persist in turning up week after week deserve all the plaudits they are surely entitled to get after going through such adversity.

I don't sing about that s*** anyway. We wanted Shearer and everyone knows it. More than happy with Solskjaer as the alternative.

Nee idea why your brethren need to sing shit like that when you've won nearly everything there is to win over Sir Alex's reign. :lol:

I fucking hate Man Yoo fans in general. I think I've met a couple of fans who were alright. But every other has been a pearl grade cock stain.

Had a couple of right specimens in the pub last night - personal favourite was a 60 year old brummie in all his replica kit giving it the big one all night, thought he was going to cry when Dummett scored.

Think a lot of gloryhunters in general are massive social inadequates just trying desperately to be associated with something successful, got to feel sorry for them really.

I fucking hate Man Yoo fans in general. I think I've met a couple of fans who were alright. But every other has been a pearl grade cock stain.

I know a few from Manchester that are sound as fuck and pretty grateful for how fortunate they've been to watch a side like that the last 20 years. They all thought Moyes was the wrong choice like.

Same here Crumpy, watched it last night here and had to turn the commentary off or the TV was going off the deck, who was the moron as a co-commentator, f--k me when we shot he wasn't far off saying it should be a free kick because we had the temerity to have the ball