Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - 12/1/16 - Post-match reaction from p54

Greg

Guest neesy111

Great game. Lucky deflection for the goal cancels out the penalty decision. Fellaini should have put it to bed. Draw probably fair result. Very enjoyable.

What?  A lucky deflection cancels out a bad penalty decision? Fuck off Froggy. Fuck off [emoji38]

And it was going in anyway.

It was going on target.

Great game. Lucky deflection for the goal cancels out the penalty decision. Fellaini should have put it to bed. Draw probably fair result. Very enjoyable.

You guys are really not good.

Allowing a team with Colback to pressure you like we did for long periods is nuts.

You were just waiting on counter attacks, which worked well to be fair. But you should be dominating our midfield and hence the game.

Think you guys will go on another barren streak again. Hope you enjoy it.

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies/user2890_pic272_1327639952.png

TALK TO EM!

:lol: f*** off.

:lol: what is your issue Mike. Let me use american terms, or me and you finna fall out

At least use Kobe ones, Kaka loves him.

I'm pleased but I'm frustrated. We had their backs to the wall at 2-2 and could have killed it if he'd made a couple of decent subs - we tired quickly and they capitalised on that. Really needn't have gone behind again.

Decent subs, I dunno, we had absolutely nothing on the bench.

Fair, but I meant more the whole idea - timing etc.

Got the result we deserved, don't think we could say we deserved to win but a draw was fair overall. They're shit like, if we were genuinely any good we'd have won it.

Feels weird to say when we conceded three goals but I think Coloccini was bloody great individually. Wijnaldum was outstanding. Nobody had a really poor game, Perez wasn't at his best but still got involved in some good moves. Janmaat can't defend and Dummett is really limited. It's collectively that we're rubbish at stopping goals.

Only a point gained but there was miles more to actually build on there than in recent defeats IMO. Played some decent stuff at a good tempo.

I disagree, I think we were robbed tonight and we did deserve a win. They scored one decent goal and they were given all the momentum with that shite penalty then denying us two legitimate claims ourselves. To be 2-0 down after 40 mins was a travesty. Man U had the ref to thank for the point they got from this game.

First time Colback has been subbed?!

Been subbed in like our last three games I think

Ah, okay. Hopefully now he can sit permanently. People should be seriously offended that guy is playing in the Prem and earning what he does. It really is really baffling. He wouldn't stand out if you put him in a league two or conference side. Nothing player.

Glad we didn't embarrass ourselves infront of Jonjo.

You know what, it must be amazing to see the ground bouncing (at times) like that, and know you can be part of that; ignite them and receive that adulation.  The passion of the fans and the love for a former player, for any player surely that must inspire.

Got the result we deserved, don't think we could say we deserved to win but a draw was fair overall. They're shit like, if we were genuinely any good we'd have won it.

Feels weird to say when we conceded three goals but I think Coloccini was bloody great individually. Wijnaldum was outstanding. Nobody had a really poor game, Perez wasn't at his best but still got involved in some good moves. Janmaat can't defend and Dummett is really limited. It's collectively that we're rubbish at stopping goals.

Only a point gained but there was miles more to actually build on there than in recent defeats IMO. Played some decent stuff at a good tempo.

I disagree, I think we were robbed tonight and we did deserve a win. They scored one decent goal and they were given all the momentum with that shite penalty then denying us two legitimate claims ourselves. To be 2-0 down after 40 mins was a travesty. Man U had the ref to thank for the point they got from this game.

Agree. Add not booking Smalling or Fellaini to the refs list of crimes against us.

Guest neesy111

Atmosphere came across as fairly shit on my feed like, even when we were pushing for what may have been a winner at 2-2. Might have just been the mix, but it seemed flat.

Nah it was shit.

I've got to agree with TRon on this one, we were the better side for the end of the first half and most of the second. Having said that if we weren't aggrieved I'm not convinced we'd have woken up. Still think we did enough to win this though. I'm still grating over the Rooney MOTM too, he played well but for me Wij was the best man on the pitch by a country mile, everything was going through him.