Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 16/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Would be good to see Shelvey in for Colback and Thauvin in for Perez for this. Dont know enough about Saivet to be calling for him to start just yet and Tiote has looked capable of protecting the back four a little in the last few games

[emoji38] This is pissing me off now, what are people's definitions of a must-win game?

Like, what happens if we don't win it? We will definitely go down even though there are 16 games left and we're only a few points adrift?

I'm not having a pop or committing myself one way or the other on whether we'll go down or not, but must-win games in January when we're not completely f***ed yet FFS.

I'm gonna send this on to McClaren for his team talk. "Chill lads".

I think the worry is a gap will start to open up. Tough fixtures coming up and confidence will only go downhill the longer we wait for a win. Obviously we're not down if we dont but there has to come a point where you start winning games.

I think what defines it as a "must win" is coming into it on the back of that never-say-die performance against Manyoo. If we can't win when we have the confidence of that performance and the lift of a couple of new first team players that could make a real difference to our squad, when will we win? Lose and the confidence is drained again and it's another uphill battle, other teams pick up points and it's added pressure on us. I suppose you could say when in this position, every game is now a must win just to pull us free from the bottom. We're not in the Villa area of must win games but if Sundershite (Thanks SMB for giving me that one) keep picking up points and we keep dropping them we could end up further down the league very soon.

SportsDirect.com Everlast Jacket Giveaway – Terms and conditions.

1. The promoter is Sports Direct International plc whose registered office is at Unit A Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY.

2. 45,000 jackets are available for the giveaway if more entrants are received than the giveaway amount, all entrants will be entered into a lottery based draw.

They're desperate to get rid of these coats like. Going to have to resort to fly-tipping if they're waiting on us to win.

:lol: Steve Black could maybe use this to motivate... images of small widlife trapped under tog 4 duvet, not-that-waterproof, tumbled-dried-shrunken-bench-coats. Camera pans from a suffocated hedgehog..."Look at poor Foxy... neck trapped down the sleeve, only starvation awaits... Mitro you watching son? No use blubbing just get scoring!"  :deadhorse:

What an absolute joke De Jong is.

He can't help being injured like, it not like he's doing it on purpose, and he's been fit most of the season. Little injuries are just a part of the game :lol: