Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forget about him, why anybody has any feelings for the guy is beyond me. I don't blame him for leaving but he's just a player who turned out for us for a few months while we got relegated.

Ultimately that might be how he's remembered. A player who was on the brink of being a rising star at a world famous club but settled instead for putting his feet up at an obscure London shithole.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't even get off the bench. Part of me feels for him, but honestly he completely made his own bed and has to lie in it now. Would be pretty funny if we passed him on the way up. Talented player though not sure how Pardew has messed him up so much, it's a an amazing skill he has for sure.

He's just not that good a player, he's an alright player that had a short purple patch with us. He would have torn the championship up, but as a long term option in the premier league he doesn't really cut it.

Guest reefatoon

It really is, especially as the reason he left us was to get in the England team/squad. Not looking likely now with him rotting away on their bench.

He's just not that good a player, he's an alright player that had a short purple patch with us. He would have torn the championship up, but as a long term option in the premier league he doesn't really cut it.

He is a good player, but he needs a good manager. Benitez got him playing well, after McClaren struggled. Now Pardew is struggling to get the best out of him. It's no shock. Shite manager, Shite results.

I don't think he's great by any stretch but he has decent end product and pace to burn.

Guest reefatoon

He also would have looked a step above in this league. Would have done him no harm whatsoever, less harm than sitting on the bench next to the world's shittest manager.

He is a good player, but he needs a good manager. Benitez got him playing well, after McClaren struggled. Now Pardew is struggling to get the best out of him. It's no shock. s**** manager, s**** results.

I don't think he's great by any stretch but he has decent end product and pace to burn.

He's yet to even hold down a regular starting over the course of a season, and as for end product, during his time with us he almost doubled his career total of premier league goals, that tells you how unproductive he was before he came to us.

He is a good player, but he needs a good manager. Benitez got him playing well, after McClaren struggled. Now Pardew is struggling to get the best out of him. It's no shock. s**** manager, s**** results.

He's yet to even hold down a regular starting over the course of a season, and as for end product, during his time with us he almost doubled his career total of premier league goals, that tells you how unproductive he was before he came to us.

Whilst being managed by Pardew? Bit bizarre to write someone off having seen them play well for your own side.

Or how productive he was under a decent manager.