Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is gathering pace.

Its gonna happen isnt it?

If true, i'd say the Mirror's article today has decreased the chance's of it happening.

If they're not willing to loan him out, I can't see us willing to pay £13m for him. Not in this window anyways.

Why not?

We'd be willing to spend whatever it takes to get back up imo. Townsend would increase the already high chances of us going up and could easily transition and play for us next season.

Not arsed either way if this happens tbh.

It'll help the club if it happens so I'm prepared to swallow a bit of pride. I'm not thrilled at how he left but I want what's best for the club and having him in black and white going for the next 40 points we need to go up has to be the priority.

Not arsed either way if this happens tbh.

It'll help the club if it happens so I'm prepared to swallow a bit of pride. I'm not thrilled at how he left but I want what's best for the club and having him in black and white going for the next 40 points we need to go up has to be the priority.

:thup:

We'd be a better side with him in the squad and the number 1 goal has to be promotion. Wouldn't surprise me if we're trying to do a loan deal with an obligation to buy if we get promoted

If and it's still a huge IF, he were to come back, where would he and Ritchie play ? Ritchie to the left, him on the right ? Wasn't the biggest issue at Palace all because he was asked to play on the left, where his favoured cutting inside was negated ? How comfortable would Ritchie be playing on the left, or does one of them go into the 10 role ?

Townsend comes in and he's at worst the 3rd best player in the team.  The second best attacker in the team.

We aren't Liverpool or Manchester United.  We get relegated and any PL team could take our best players.  No hard feelings.

This. People need to grow up. Club was relegated at not fault of his own, he had a clause the club were happy to put in and he was offered premiership football while trying to break in to and stay in the England team.

If only the rest of the fuckers tried as hard as he did last season.