Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Townsend, Rafa knows exactly what he'll get, so I trust his judgement.

From the last time, he proved he was a trier, not always a given with wide players, and we'll need one of them if we are replacing Ritchie.

Would you take an ex girlfriend back after she’d been passed around a bit? ? You might be getting back an older, out of her prime version of what you knew. But you can be safely reassured that she’s way more experienced now.

Ritchie is a loyal servant to the club. We should give him the chance to play in a better side than what we gave him in the first 6 months of the season. He has more potential to reach.

The club in this case should repay back that loyalty. Part of a squad that got us 10th.

Andros, you chose Pardew over Rafa. You obviously thick mercenary cunt. No thanks. Go try and get back in the England squad with one of the small London clubs.

Would you take an ex girlfriend back after she’d been passed around a bit? ? You might be getting back an older, out of her prime version of what you knew. But you can be safely reassured that she’s way more experienced now.

Ritchie is a loyal servant to the club. We should give him the chance to play in a better side than what we gave him in the first 6 months of the season. He has more potential to reach.

The club in this case should repay back that loyalty. Part of a squad that got us 10th.

Andros, you chose Pardew over Rafa. You obviously thick mercenary cunt. No thanks. Go try and get back in the England squad with one of the small London clubs.

Jesus, that is the shittest analogy every.

I don't even know which side he's trying to argue. :lol:

Andros, you chose Pardew over Rafa. You obviously thick mercenary c***. No thanks. Go try and get back in the England squad with one of the small London clubs.

Oh dear.

I’m not knocking Richie, but he’s no more of a ‘loyal servant’ than anyone else really. He signed for us, he played well, he’ll move on at some point. I don’t want to sell him but it’s not like he’s coming up to his testimonial.

Ritchie was poor for a lot of last season. I understand the qualities that he brings such as being a leader and protecting Yedlin but based on what Rafa got out of Townsend I'd take him over Ritchie in a heartbeat.

Ritchie was poor for a lot of last season. I understand the qualities that he brings such as being a leader and protecting Yedlin but based on what Rafa got out of Townsend I'd take him over Ritchie in a heartbeat.

Was just going to say, Ritchie was frustrating as fuck in many games last season with his standing on the ball, wasting our counter-attacks.

Ritchie never takes on his man, doesn't run at the defender whilst Townsend does. But Ritchie's good and bad form was synonymous with the team's last season. Started well, awful November-December, picked up from January to the end of the season.

Ritchie's problem is when he's bad he gives nothing. If other wingers aren't hitting their crosses properly, their pace and running at least offers the chance of winning free kicks and moving up the field. Ritchie can't offer that and tends to just get eased off the ball every time.

Guest Open_C

Would you take an ex girlfriend back after she’d been passed around a bit? [emoji846] You might be getting back an older, out of her prime version of what you knew. But you can be safely reassured that she’s way more experienced now.

I don't know, like, I remember a worse one in contention for post of the year once.  Was similar in nature as well, something about first real girlfriends :shifty:

Should I try to find it? :shifty:

It's football. He played well and tried for us, certainly not his fault we were relegated. He then did what he thought was best for him.

We were also quick to move on Murphy and Hanley, and I wouldn't be disappointed myself if Gayle, Hayden and Clark were sold. Yet they helped us get back to the Premiership so shouldn't we repay loyalty? But if them going is best for us then fine, I'm ok with it.

I'd  love to keep some players for memories sake, but in reality I want the team to be the best it can be.

Would you take an ex girlfriend back after she’d been passed around a bit? [emoji846] You might be getting back an older, out of her prime version of what you knew. But you can be safely reassured that she’s way more experienced now.

I don't know, like, I remember a worse one in contention for post of the year once.  Was similar in nature as well, something about first real girlfriends :shifty:

[emoji38] Exactly what came to my mind.

Andros, you chose Pardew over Rafa. You obviously thick mercenary c***. No thanks. Go try and get back in the England squad with one of the small London clubs.

[emoji38] Exactly what came to my mind.

What's this in relation too? :lol:

He's honestly like your first real girlfriend/love.

You stand in awe of them, then ask them out. In this case he said yeah. You have a few dates and things look positive (good performances/results), you hit a little snag by trying a risky joke (getting relegated) and hope you haven't ruined things, they then get back in touch and everything is fine. Now you're waiting for a few more dates, you have one special one in mind and they have agreed to stay at yours/you stay at theirs/hotel and seal the deal. Now all you have to do is go through your date and do things right and you get to hit a home run (win a trophy), in the mean time everything they say leaves you in awe.