Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even if he does have a release clause, I doubt it's for less than what we paid for him.

There are minimum fee release clauses, probably written in by the club and usually higher, then relegation release clauses probably instructed by the agent & player,so they get out. It will be slightly less or close to the price signed at. It's a guess because nobody actually knows,but I'd assume it's kinda like this

I doubt it'll be Palace. He's been linked with various clubs & better ones will step in. I reckon he'd pick us over Palace tbh.

Palace can fuck off and die.  And may I also add what an utter thicket of winnets Palace fans are. They bring back an utter fucking arsehole of a manager disliked for being a completely unprofessional, arrogant prick of a man who they have some cult attraction too because he was one of the many shite players that have played for them in their complete irrelevance of a history, then they buy a bloke two year after he left us re-uniting him with said prick and suddenly they're full of hot air towards us across social media and message boards, and now their club apparently want another player of ours? Fuck off.

We'll be a better attraction than them even in the Championship. People point at us and say we've won fuck all and we have to take it off Man Utd, Liverpool etc but I'm not having it off a club like fucking Palace, runners up for the FA cup in 1990 and this year and a third place finish in the top flight in the 1990-91 season and that's the best claims they have? Fuck right off. Their stadium looks like something Whitley Bay FC would turn their noses up at and they made their club record signing this season at around 10m. Fucking no marks. They can comment when they've managed at least a game more than the mackems in Europe, macron wearing tramps.

I doubt it'll be Palace. He's been linked with various clubs & better ones will step in. I reckon he'd pick us over Palace tbh.

Palace can f*** off and die.  And may I also add what an utter thicket of winnets Palace fans are. They bring back an utter f***ing arsehole of a manager disliked for being a completely unprofessional, arrogant prick of a man who they have some cult attraction too because he was one of the many s**** players that have played for them in their complete irrelevance of a history, then they buy a bloke two year after he left us re-uniting him with said prick and suddenly they're full of hot air towards us across social media and message boards, and now their club apparently want another player of ours? f*** off.

We'll be a better attraction than them even in the Championship. People point at us and say we've won f*** all and we have to take it off Man Utd, Liverpool etc but I'm not having it off a club like f***ing Palace, runners up for the FA cup in 1990 and this year and a third place finish in the top flight in the 1990-91 season and that's the best claims they have? f*** right off. Their stadium looks like something Whitley Bay FC would turn their noses up at and they made their club record signing this season at around 10m. f***ing no marks. They can comment when they've managed at least a game more than the mackems in Europe, macron wearing tramps.

So you not keen on Palace then?

Palace can fuck off and die.  And may I also add what an utter thicket of winnets Palace fans are. They bring back an utter fucking arsehole of a manager disliked for being a completely unprofessional, arrogant prick of a man who they have some cult attraction too because he was one of the many shite players that have played for them in their complete irrelevance of a history, then they buy a bloke two year after he left us re-uniting him with said prick and suddenly they're full of hot air towards us across social media and message boards, and now their club apparently want another player of ours? Fuck off.

We'll be a better attraction than them even in the Championship. People point at us and say we've won fuck all and we have to take it off Man Utd, Liverpool etc but I'm not having it off a club like fucking Palace, runners up for the FA cup in 1990 and this year and a third place finish in the top flight in the 1990-91 season and that's the best claims they have? Fuck right off. Their stadium looks like something Whitley Bay FC would turn their noses up at and they made their club record signing this season at around 10m. Fucking no marks. They can comment when they've managed at least a game more than the mackems in Europe, macron wearing tramps.

:lol: Calm down, kidda.

:thup:

Surely he would see we are a better bet over next 3 years than the likes of Palace. They will be back down in no time.

Hope he stays as becoming a fan favourite and will tear that league up

Wasn't it mentioned a while back that there was no such clause , press clearly have nowt to write about

Its bollocks, I remember the sameoutlets writing articles about how we where financially fucked a few eeks before the end of the season as we had players on big money without any relegation clauses.