Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This fella has bought Pardew's snake oil and magic beans.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Pardew was peddling his lies to him about glorious, front-foot football and team identity.

Official.  :'(

Fuck him man, he's chosen to be coached by Pardew over Benitez so he's clearly a short sighted fool. He was good in some of his short stint here, but I trust Rafa to make good use of the money we get from it.

I can understand him leaving but Palace seems an awful choice. Ah well.

May well have been happy to get the cash plus Andros's wages off the books and invest that money on other players.  We will probably end up stronger for this.

I guess we've got Ritchie and Gayle for Townsend.  We're stronger for that.

Applied himself while he was here. No hard feelings personally. Hope (and expect) he fails professionally under Pardew, obviously, though I suspect Palace will have a bit of "new signings" bounce before the new recruits have been Pardewed properly.

At least we found out he was a mercenary cunt early on and got our money back. No harm done, now we can focus on bringing players here who understand what this football club is about and want to be part of something great.

May well have been happy to get the cash plus Andros's wages off the books and invest that money on other players.  We will probably end up stronger for this.

As its stands, yeah.  But I'm sure Sissoko will be off soon.  So it will be tit for tat with a lot of signings, I think. 

It's nice that we are actually strengthening, before anyone leaves, though.  Plus, it's nice to sign players that actually want to be here.  Yes they'll be getting a pay rise.  But they're still dropping down a division to sign.

Sad to see him leave, he was the one player who I really wanted to stay and I thought he would. But, we're getting Ritchie who has proved he can be prolific in the championship in terms of goals and assists, so it shouldn't weaken us too much. Swapping Rafa for Pardew man, he's going to get into training and realise he's made a terrible mistake. Unless he enjoys Woody's banter.

As its stands, yeah.  But I'm sure Sissoko will be off soon. 

It's nice that we are actually strengthening, before anyone leaves, though.

More than confident that we will reinvest whatever we get from the sale of Sissoko plus the freed wages :thup: