C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Typical pattern - run of good results and he's God, the next manager of ManU, England and a shoo-in for a knigthood

then there is the "reversion to the mean" as the statos put it and he's s***

I have literally no idea why he dropped McCarthy for the shittest regularly-appearing PL keeper since the likes of Marcus Hahnemann.

Unsurprising, though. Anyone remember when he blamed Krul's poor distribution as the chief reason we got turned over by fucking Stevenage?

I have literally no idea why he dropped McCarthy for the shittest regularly-appearing PL keeper since the likes of Marcus Hahnemann.

Unsurprising, though. Anyone remember when he blamed Krul's poor distribution as the chief reason we got turned over by fucking Stevenage?

That Stevenage thing was utterly disgraceful. Loads of the more senior players let us down that day and he singled out a young lad who wasn't a regular in the team at the time.

Also agree about the keeping thing, McCarthy has always looked a decent prospect and seemed to start the season well so not sure why he binned him off so soon.

Hate to say it but Adebayor would be ideal for Pardew's lump it and hope football.

Toss of a heavily biased towards "really can't be arsed, I'll stroll around and look busy" coin as to how Ade plays.

I wonder if a lot of the better players Palace seem to chase (Shelvey, Austin etc.) don't want to sign for a Pardew team as they're aware of the brand of football they'll be expected to adhere to.  Maybe Ade won't want to get involved with it - unless there's some extra cash to be made.