C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

Signing Benteke and then selling the wingers is a pre-packaged David Squires joke on Pardew, it's fucking glorious. :lol:

So have people gone on that Palace forum and bumped their old posts that were laughed off when he just signed for them?

I did the other day, it didn't go that well tbh. [emoji38]

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=162025&page=34#post_3045022

So they basically just insulted you and banged on how we have had 3 managers since Pardew (whatever that is meant to prove?). Can none of them just acknowledge that we were right all along about him and they were wrong?

Fuck em. I hope he wins a few games and ends up torturing them with relegation battles for a few years like he did here. They can wallow in it for all I care.

Judging by their comments they appear perfectly happy to bury their heads in the sand and be Proper Football Fans like a fair sized section of our support were. Fuck them, better they drop this season but deliciously, such as hitting the 30 point mark by March (so he doesn't get sacked) then entering a Pardew run of death being relegated on the last day.

With that new contract the hope is they won't fancy jettisoning him either because it'll cost a fucking fortune. Problem is he'll get loads of money but hopefully he uses to fund a new depression induced love of brown.

So have people gone on that Palace forum and bumped their old posts that were laughed off when he just signed for them?

So they basically just insulted you and banged on how we have had 3 managers since Pardew (whatever that is meant to prove?). Can none of them just acknowledge that we were right all along about him and they were wrong?

Fuck em. I hope he wins a few games and ends up torturing them with relegation battles for a few years like he did here. They can wallow in it for all I care.

Judging by their comments they appear perfectly happy to bury their heads in the sand and be Proper Football Fans like a fair sized section of our support were. Fuck them, better they drop this season but deliciously, such as hitting the 30 point mark by March (so he doesn't get sacked) then entering a Pardew run of death being relegated on the last day.

I know they're not giants but I'm amazed they have such low expectations tbh. They are fairly well established in the premier league and Pardew is doing his best to undo that. Yet he's their man to a lot of them. Always descends into superfandom before long in any debate regarding unrest, protest.

I did the other day, it didn't go that well tbh. :lol:

I'm just on the phone now ordering 10 ton of s*** and 5 ton of bollox,i think a 2:1 mix should be about right to speak your lingo.

Signing Benteke and then selling the wingers is a pre-packaged David Squires joke on Pardew, it's fucking glorious. :lol:

Reminds of the Rugrats Christmas episode. I'm not sure who Angelica is in this scenario but Pardew is definitely Phil and Lil

Guest firetotheworks

I did the other day, it didn't go that well tbh. :lol:

I'm just on the phone now ordering 10 ton of s*** and 5 ton of bollox,i think a 2:1 mix should be about right to speak your lingo.

:lol: I didn't even reply to that like, it took the piss out of itself without my help. I quite enjoyed the expression 'muggy prick' though.

I know they're not giants but I'm amazed they have such low expectations tbh. They are fairly well established in the premier league and Pardew is doing his best to undo that. Yet he's their man to a lot of them. Always descends into superfandom before long in any debate regarding unrest, protest.

I think plenty  of them have rumbled him by now judging by the twitter outrage, but they don't like being shown up by a Newcastle fan so are coming off all defensive. Stupid wankers, if West Ham fans had come on here telling us he was a cunt when he arrived I'd have agreed right off!

Guest firetotheworks

I know I shouldn't as that forum probably doesn't represent them as a whole, but I've went from giving them the benefit of the doubt to hoping he stays their forever. Imagine watching and listing to Alan Pardew through his worst and not absolutely hating him?

Imagining that is to imagine yourself post-lobotomy.

Pardew said in October 2015: "We're very fortunate to be able to finance that deal. It was a deal that knocked us out of kilter and the board worried about that.

"But I assured them that there's no player that can knock on my door and say, 'I want the same money as Cabaye'.

"If you increase the wage structure because someone has come in and they don't deliver, then you have got a problem.

"But they can all come and knock on my door and ask for more money, saying 'I want Yohan's money', and they'll get a simple answer: 'You're not as good as him'."

:lol:

Pardew said in October 2015: "We're very fortunate to be able to finance that deal. It was a deal that knocked us out of kilter and the board worried about that.

"But I assured them that there's no player that can knock on my door and say, 'I want the same money as Cabaye'.

"If you increase the wage structure because someone has come in and they don't deliver, then you have got a problem.

"But they can all come and knock on my door and ask for more money, saying 'I want Yohan's money', and they'll get a simple answer: 'You're not as good as him'."

:lol:

:lol: Christ. How did I miss such man-managing gold like this at the time? :lol: :lol: