C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I'm sure they're just massive trolls, especially Ian Wright, whatever way you fold it, the buck stops with the guy at the top, you know, the one that's paid handsomely to find the players, recruit the players, train the players, motivate the players and come up with the tactics the players use. Ian Wright needs to have his vocal cords removed with a rusty knife for the sake of humanity and more importantly, my sanity.

:thup:  Ian Wright is an embarrassment, these ex=Arsenal players who are stealing a living talking garbage on tv need to be culled. Put him, Alan Smith and Merson into a derelict pub and set it on fire.

Smith is alright.

Agreed.

Smith walked past us on the way out after the Leicester away game a couple of seasons back under Carver where we walked into a 3-0 defeat, his comment was "you all deserve better than this".

Got this feeling on Pardews last time taking training, when the players know he's getting the boot but he doesn't know yet, he'll take training, half way through he'll be called into an office and told. He'll go back to the changing rooms. The players won't be able to look him in the eye, he'll stand in the middle and look round, point at one player "shagged her" point out another "blowjob", then another "felt her up". When still there's no reaction, he'll snarl "fuck yous...FUCK YOUS" then walk out with his head down.

Not quite how I'd want it but my vision of how it will be.

Just sheer Pardew, basically. Sets his teams up from a reactionary viewpoint; tactics designed purely to stifle the opposition and its key players, yet failing miserably to do so. Meanwhile, neglecting to fashion any sort of identity for his own team - instead just relying on talented attackers to make something out of nothing.

It's precisely what we endured for years.

Does Pardew have any idea how to build and coach a back four? We all appreciated our solidity in the first 3-4 months of last season but it's easy to forget that was the house that Chris Hughton built in terms of the defensive unit. As I said above, those players had already been playing together pretty effectively for years.

Pardew wants to go back to that solidity but with new players - does he have the first fucking clue what he's meant to be doing with them structurally or was he taking credit for what was, in the main, someone else's work?

I posted this in 2013. He's done exactly the same at Palace, lived off Pulis's defence for a year or so then after a few personnel changes and enough time, everything completely goes to shit and his teams eventually ship 3, 4 and 5 on a regular basis.

Does Pardew have any idea how to build and coach a back four? We all appreciated our solidity in the first 3-4 months of last season but it's easy to forget that was the house that Chris Hughton built in terms of the defensive unit. As I said above, those players had already been playing together pretty effectively for years.

Pardew wants to go back to that solidity but with new players - does he have the first f***ing clue what he's meant to be doing with them structurally or was he taking credit for what was, in the main, someone else's work?

I posted this in 2013. He's done exactly the same at Palace, lived off Pulis's defence for a year or so then after a few personnel changes and enough time, everything completely goes to s*** and his teams eventually ship 3, 4 and 5 on a regular basis.

Alan aims to score goals, not keep clean sheets. Front foot.

Pardew wants to go back to that solidity but with new players - does he have the first fucking clue what he's meant to be doing with them structurally or was he taking credit for what was, in the main, someone else's work?

I posted this in 2013. He's done exactly the same at Palace, lived off Pulis's defence for a year or so then after a few personnel changes and enough time, everything completely goes to shit and his teams eventually ship 3, 4 and 5 on a regular basis.

:lol: he's a massive idiot.

With the players he had at Newcastle and Palace he really couldn't have done any worse.

Our 5th place finish was one of the flukiest things I've ever witnessed. We were somehow keeping clean sheets with Ryan Taylor and Danny Simpson as full backs, while Ba and Cisse nicked games on their own. When we did show the slightest bit of quality through Ben Arfa or Cabaye, Pardew tried to flog one and drop the other.

A really bizarre time and Pardew has been living off it ever since.

Guest firetotheworks

They were criticising their set pieces (defending and attacking) on motd, I enjoyed watching it far too much [emoji38]

I liked the fact that Benteke was at fault for basically every goal and he didn't look bothered in the slightest.

His own record signing striker being blamed for goals conceded is meta Pardew like.

With the players he had at Newcastle and Palace he really couldn't have done any worse.

Our 5th place finish was one of the flukiest things I've ever witnessed. We were somehow keeping clean sheets with Ryan Taylor and Danny Simpson as full backs, while Ba and Cisse nicked games on their own. When we did show the slightest bit of quality through Ben Arfa or Cabaye, Pardew tried to flog one and drop the other.

A really bizarre time and Pardew has been living off it ever since.

He still deserves some credit for that season but my days did we have a lot of luck. Cisse couldn't miss if he tried during that streak. They were flying into the top corner off his shin. His conversion rate must have be astonishing Jan-May 2012.

Don't get this 2 games to save your job patter. If that's parish's mentality, sack the cut now... or keep him and we can still laugh.

I'm pretty sure those things don't really exist.

Aye it's FM craic. Was in the daily mail today.

Don't get this 2 games to save your job patter. If that's parish's mentality, sack the cut now... or keep him and we can still laugh.

I'm pretty sure those things don't really exist.

I dunno.  We kept hearing it from Craig Hope about McClaren, who was pretty accurate with his NUFC reporting all of last season. 

It dragged on and on until it was too late.  I'm hoping it will be the same for Pardew  :naughty:

Pardew wants to go back to that solidity but with new players - does he have the first f***ing clue what he's meant to be doing with them structurally or was he taking credit for what was, in the main, someone else's work?

I posted this in 2013. He's done exactly the same at Palace, lived off Pulis's defence for a year or so then after a few personnel changes and enough time, everything completely goes to s*** and his teams eventually ship 3, 4 and 5 on a regular basis.

Astonishing post.

I have seen posts on the Crystal Palace forum that are almost verbatim to your 2013 post.Just replacing Hughton with Pulis.

He's still pulling the same tricks. What are his actual qualifications as a manager? Has he actually ever done anything in a learning capacity regarding badges etc?

Palace fans know fuck all, he hasn't even reached peak Pardew yet. When they get to unmitigated levels of irrational hatred and desire to burn their club from the foundations up, then and only then can they ask for forgiveness. They're only just now starting to wish for their team to lose, they're only at stage 2 of grief. Fuck them and fuck Pardew, I hope it all ends in tears and relegation, much deserved.

Six in a row eh.. he's such an incompetent clown.

Hopefully he'll get a decent run with a couple of wins, a couple of draws, to buy him a couple months of good will and then go on another unbelievable losing streak. Then, just as it looks inevitable he'll get sacked, he will again get a few flukey results to keep him in the job. Rinse and repeat for another couple years and then let's hear what the Palace fans have to say about him.