C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Spent bucketloads on his own players too

Not his fault he cant buy players who are 8s or 10s.

HBA was a 10.

Pardew never bought him  O0

..... and clearly not rated by Pardoo from the outset (football idealogy clash didn't help HBA's case for selection), until finally Obertan's broken toe forced Pardoo's hand at the selection table.

Next season's narrative .... Ben Arfa. Position: Auxiliary Fullback. Pardew Rating (out of 10): Unrated.

Sometimes you have to look at the level I am working at,” Pardew said. “We are not a dominant club, so results are going to have ups and downs. The inconsistencies are why some players don’t play at top clubs. Top clubs have players who consistently give you seven, eight out of 10

Good god.

Guest Howaythetoon

The funny thing about everything is that Pardew is actually a defensive manager who sets his teams up to keep it tight in the hope a bit of magic, science or IQ wins it for him. He cannot even get a team to defend well and that's what he's all about. He's a fraud, the ultimate football fraudster. 

The funny thing about everything is that Pardew is actually a defensive manager who sets his teams up to keep it tight in the hope a bit of magic, science or IQ wins it for him. He cannot even get a team to defend well and that's what he's all about. He's a fraud, the ultimate football fraudster. 

What was that game he publically came out and announced we needed to keep it tight for 70 minutes and hope for a bit of magic after that only to have them promptly score on minute 69 or something?

What was that game he publically came out and announced we needed to keep it tight for 70 minutes and hope for a bit of magic after that only to have them promptly score on minute 69 or something?

Benfica at home?

His post match comments after that Benfica game btw:

"You have to put into context what we are. The financial restrictions we have are so much greater than the top clubs in this country."

Never shut up about it.

HBA was a 10.

..... and clearly not rated by Pardoo from the outset (football idealogy clash didn't help HBA's case for selection), until finally Obertan's broken toe forced Pardoo's hand at the selection table.

Next season's narrative .... Ben Arfa. Position: Auxiliary Fullback. Pardew Rating (out of 10): Unrated.

I get the feeling that part of the reason HBA was moved was because he was becoming or was more popular than pardew. 

Didnt pardew also move routledge on and spent the money on obertan?

HBA was a 10.

I get the feeling that part of the reason HBA was moved was because he was becoming or was more popular than pardew. 

Didnt pardew also move routledge on and spent the money on obertan?

On HBA of course he did, a player questioning his hoof ball tactics that saw us stuffed 4-0 at home and being more popular than the king.

And on Routledge, what makes this one as funny as fuck is. Pardew own words were along the lines of 'Wayne isn't at the level we want to be at'. He then signed Obertan as his replacement  :lol: Any sane persons alarm bells would have been ringing at that  :lol:

Sometimes you have to look at the level I am working at,” Pardew said. “We are not a dominant club, so results are going to have ups and downs. The inconsistencies are why some players don’t play at top clubs. Top clubs have players who consistently give you seven, eight out of 10

:serious:

:lol: God, tell me that's real.

:serious:

:lol: God, tell me that's real.

For all the bullshit, and the fact that he should never actually say that, a stopped clock is right twice a day and all that. But I'd expect to hear the latter part of that quote as a retort on a forum rather than an interview :lol:

Noticed this on F365 as well :lol:

“If I was a foreign coach I would’ve been praised for that” – Yes, David Moyes is talking about losing 2-0 against Liverpool.

Moyes is mentally ill. These PFMs still think they are the victims in all of this. It is actually incredible.

Thank God we never went near that idiot. He is a buffoon.