C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'Sometimes the investors can't understand 6 defeats'.

Their form has been appalling all year and he's making out like it's just the last few games, again this happened at Newcastle and he was rarely challenged.

:lol: God, we used to get so mad.

'Sometimes the investors can't understand 6 defeats'.

Their form has been appalling all year and he's making out like it's just the last few games, again this happened at Newcastle and he was rarely challenged.

Did you not know, after every win the clock is reset? So the next 4 losses in a row will be just another blip, it's that one win in the middle that's his true form.

Pretty happy that they won today tbh, deluded Palace fans, what do they expect to win every week and be in the champions league? He's won a game, he's clearly a good manager...

And so it begins, the perpetual 1 game from the sack, only to defy the odds and paper over the cracks, just keeping their heads above water, flirting with but never actually meeting relegation, slowly but surely destroying the soul of the club. ENJOY!

"We have a lot of serious investors at the club who perhaps don't know a lot about football so the chairman has been defending me this week, so I just wanted to say thanks," added Pardew, who has also managed Reading, West Ham, Charlton, Southampton and Newcastle.

"When the pressure racks up in the Premier League it's hard but we got the balance right and we had some good attacking play.

"When you've been manager at Newcastle and the whole town lives and breathes football, you have to be able to cope with pressure.

"The pressure sometimes there was intense. It wasn't as bad this week."

:pardsbeard:

"We have a lot of serious investors at the club who perhaps don't know a lot about football so the chairman has been defending me this week, so I just wanted to say thanks," added Pardew, who has also managed Reading, West Ham, Charlton, Southampton and Newcastle.

"When the pressure racks up in the Premier League it's hard but we got the balance right and we had some good attacking play.

"When you've been manager at Newcastle and the whole town lives and breathes football, you have to be able to cope with pressure.

"The pressure sometimes there was intense. It wasn't as bad this week."

:pardsbeard:

Aye, you coped by crying your eyes out at Stoke and hiding in your dugout against Cardiff you cunt.