C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Palace will stay up by default and would have even if they kept Pardew. Just like West Ham & Leicester. No matter how much of a s*** season they have this year, there is so much crap in that league that they'll stay up comfortably.

Hull and Swansea are already down. Then you have the likes of the mackems, Boro and Burnley fighting over the last place. It'd take a monumental f*** up to get relegated outside of those 5 teams like and if anyone manages it then they should retire immediately from management.

That's the thing that pisses me off, the Mackems even by their standards, have an awful squad and are pretty dire and perhaps their worst group of players in all these near escapes but this year there are so many teams that are just not capable of staying in the division that they will survive, Moyes is a good second half of the season manager. They get through this year still in the PL and my worry would be that Moyes will do what he did with Everton and turn them around. If this had been the standard of the PL last year we would have comfortably survived even with McClaren in charge.

Yeah Pulis was a breath of fresh air compared to Pardew! To be honest I could forgive Pardew being shit, it is his total arrogance, bullying and General tosser behaviour. We got off lightly compared to what Newcastle went through.

Yeah BFS is not gonna be enjoyable and although staying up is an achievement of kinds, you go to a match to enjoy it.

Guest firetotheworks

Good post from the Palace fan. Thankfully we're a lot more accommodating of non-NUFC fans than that Palace board is of non-Palace fans. [emoji38]

Why is anyone bothered?

f*** off, man.

Seriously!

Who gives a s*** what Pardew, Allardyce or Crystal Palace are up to?

I do.

I like seeing bad guys go down in flames. Like in the movies.

Hope he tries to rob a house and it ends up being Kevin McCalister's.

Explain that one?  ???

Really ?

Home Alone ?

Hope he tries to rob a house and it ends up being Kevin McCalister's.

Explain that one?  ???

http://i67.tinypic.com/33vzsw9.jpg

Ah soz. Christmas ruined. Sorry everyone.

:thup: never seen it.

Don't plan to :lol:

Thought you were referring to a footballer and had got mixed up with Duncan Ferguson :lol: