C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

When i look at Palace it's almost as if the curse that's swallowed my club like Robin Williams in Jumanji has suddenly opened after 15 year and spat us out and inhaled Crystal Palace in it's place.

It's f***ing delicious.

:lol: the hatred for Pardew in here is both disturbing and beautiful.

My Crystal Palace hatred will linger on for some time I'd imagine, with the fans being such arseholes about the Pardew thing back then and because of this new appointment. Like I said earlier, it would be so fucking beautiful if they got relegated now having had these two cunts in charge. The media would be defending one while saying the other wasn't at fault either :lol:

Since Palace paid us to take Pardew away, have just demonstrated how hopeless he is even with a 30M striker, and thankfully failed to hang on in a final and win him a trophy, after probably the greatest of all Pards' many moments that he will never live down, I don't see how anyone can hate them. They have done us a good service! Man U under LVG played some of the most dire football I've ever seen from a top side, but many thanks to them for winning that game. Shame on Mourinho too for spoiling the celebration with his own attention seeking. The FA Cup is a proper trophy and should be respected.

If Palace stumble on under Fatso, and he's no recipe for success, then such service will merely continue. It would have been nice to have him out the way in China, but I think he likes attention more than coin, tbh. The sting reeled him in by suggesting lots of businessmen wanted to pay to listen to him, not to pay him for favours.

I've become indifferent to Palace since yesterday.

I think I still want them relegated. I'd take that as a black mark against both their names.

Relegating a Pardew-managed Sunderland would be ideal though. Need the wheels to come off a bit quicker for Moyes though.

Pardew's  fate was as predictable as the sun coming up from the East....I said he was going to flatter to deceive after he was appointed - his CV with previous clubs showed that and he has been as reliable as clockwork in that sense.

We are well rid of him as we knew we would be - I think the anger on this and other forums is partly at the arrogance and prejudice of the idiot Palace fans who dismissed us as thick Geordies, deluded, etc etc. They are now having to eat a large juicy slice of Humble Pie and by the remarks some of them have made, they have neither enjoyed it or learned anything from it.

Many southerners are biased against northern clubs and esp NUFC because despite the Press running us down, we continue to make them look pygmies when it comes to volume of support and size of stadium...only Arsenal have really outmatched us and only then because they had better management and built a bigger stadium which we would certainly match if we had had a fraction of their success over the years.

Palace are a small club and always will be.....forget them.

I've become indifferent to Palace since yesterday.

Should've spoken to their fans after they appointed him. Preaching how we were wrong to hound him out. I hope the frog faced bastard takes them down, the insufferable little pricks.

My late Christmas wish.

1. Us to get promoted as champions.

2. Fat Sam finally gets relegated.

3. Pardew to get the job at mackems and finally takes them down.

4. Have a good run to the FA Cup final and do the Pardew jig.

My late Christmas wish.

1. Us to get promoted as champions.

2. Fat Sam finally gets relegated.

3. Pardew to get the job at mackems and finally takes them down.

4. Have a good run to the FA Cup final and do the Pardew jig.

My wish list in order of preference:

1. Us to get promoted

2. Us to win the FA cup

3. The Mackems to drop

4. Fat Sam to get relegated

5. Us to get to the final of the FA Cup

6. Us to win the Championship.

7. Pardew takes over at Mackemville.

Palace will stay up by default and would have even if they kept Pardew. Just like West Ham & Leicester. No matter how much of a shit season they have this year, there is so much crap in that league that they'll stay up comfortably.

Hull and Swansea are already down. Then you have the likes of the mackems, Boro and Burnley fighting over the last place. It'd take a monumental fuck up to get relegated outside of those 5 teams like and if anyone manages it then they should retire immediately from management.

Looks like dick-head is a victim of exactly what he did to Hughton. Beautiful karma.

:sweetjesus:

Only one difference I can see in that Hughton didn't deserve to be sacked we were doing well in our first season back with him. Pardew's sacking is the most warranted I have seen for a while.

Just to let people know I'm a palace fan. Been reading this forum for a while. No bad feeling towards Newcastle, fucking hate Man U and hated Ferguson. Moriniho seems like he might be a great fit for Man U as a tosser.

I think Pardew got a lot of good will because of his time as a player. I remember very fondly as a kid when we beat Liverpool 4-3 in the fa cup semi final and pardew scored. Because of that a lot of palace fans wanted Newcastle fans to be wrong.

When he came I had already read a lot on this forum and knew he had to be a tosser. Also at every club he seems to turn everyone against him. Even at palace. Am glad to see him go. Am ok about BFS being appointed but would rather have had Mancini. A bit of glamour would have been good.

Would never hate a football manager as much as some hate pardew on here as don't think football is important enough. I hold back that kind of hatred for Thatcher, Farage or Trump. But can well understand the bad feeling.

Anyway hoping I don't get banned as been interesting to read the forums. While I can see why Newcastle fans got pissed of with how some palace fans were, I think you have to see it from him being in our best ever team. Under a great manager, and good bloke, Steve Coppell.

We have a very good team. I think Pardew would have relegated us, would be surprised if we are now. But don't think we will be seeing "front foot football" :D

Just to let people know I'm a palace fan. Been reading this forum for a while. No bad feeling towards Newcastle, fucking hate Man U and hated Ferguson. Moriniho seems like he might be a great fit for Man U as a tosser.

I think Pardew got a lot of good will because of his time as a player. I remember very fondly as a kid when we beat Liverpool 4-3 in the fa cup semi final and pardew scored. Because of that a lot of palace fans wanted Newcastle fans to be wrong.

When he came I had already read a lot on this forum and knew he had to be a tosser. Also at every club he seems to turn everyone against him. Even at palace. Am glad to see him go. Am ok about BFS being appointed but would rather have had Mancini. A bit of glamour would have been good.

Would never hate a football manager as much as some hate pardew on here as don't think football is important enough. I hold back that kind of hatred for Thatcher, Farage or Trump. But can well understand the bad feeling.

Anyway hoping I don't get banned as been interesting to read the forums. While I can see why Newcastle fans got pissed of with how some palace fans were, I think you have to see it from him being in our best ever team. Under a great manager, and good bloke, Steve Coppell.

We have a very good team. I think Pardew would have relegated us, would be surprised if we are now. But don't think we will be seeing "front foot football" :D

ban pls

Guest firetotheworks

Looks like dick-head is a victim of exactly what he did to Hughton. Beautiful karma.

:sweetjesus:

This and Palace fans having Allardyce inflicted upon them for probably another year or two is going someway towards his premature sacking being more enjoyable for Pardenfreudes like us.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just to let people know I'm a palace fan. Been reading this forum for a while. No bad feeling towards Newcastle, f***ing hate Man U and hated Ferguson. Moriniho seems like he might be a great fit for Man U as a tosser.

Anyway hoping I don't get banned as been interesting to read the forums. While I can see why Newcastle fans got p*ssed of with how some palace fans were, I think you have to see it from him being in our best ever team. Under a great manager, and good bloke, Steve Coppell.

Welcome!

He is hated because his own special brand of NUFC forced many a fan to will us to lose and to even get relegated, anything that would get him the chop or see him leave. Imagine match day and wanting to see your own club lose. That's the Pardew effect!

On the surface he was doing the bare minimum at Palace, but as someone who has had the misfortune of having the c*** manage my club, what he was doing at Palace is exactly what he's done at every club he's been at almost and that is totally f*** things up. And that's not even getting into his ego, his patter, his persona which is rank and all of his off field actions.

A half decent manager would have Palace with that squad top 10 at least and pushing for Europe.

Big Sam will keep yous up and have you 14-10th but the football will be poor and ultimately it will be much of the same as under Pardew. Such an uninspiring appointment. Pulis is better and that says a lot.

Stupid deluded geordies.