C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/21/3B95477500000578-4059650-image-a-8_1482443623925.jpg

If only he could have broken more records  :huff:

that very last stat is the telling one for me and sums up everything wrong with the c*** as a manager, if anyone looking to defend him could come up with a reason why that would be so then i'd love to hear it

had a flashback this morning to the sack pardew era and people trying to defend the s*** he comes out with as stuff 'every manager says' [emoji38]

That's actually not as bad as it sounds. Most clubs from about 9th down usually finish with a negative goal difference don't they?

Aye, but it's every season ever for him though [emoji38]

It's actually their lowest ever calendar points total. That '2nd lowest' thing is only there because the reporter is too young to understand that in that season there was only 2 points awarded for a win, not 3.

2016 is the worst calendar year in the club's history.

Mr Pardew, whatever you are, you are certainly a record breaker at whatever club you go to.

Happy about this, but it's time fans moved on now since we've been proved right.

The thread will die a natural death now he's jobless. No one will give a shit about him once he's out of the spotlight.

Guest neesy111

Happy about this, but it's time fans moved on now since we've been proved right.

The thread will die a natural death now he's jobless. No one will give a shit about him once he's out of the spotlight.

Which is how it should be.  The best way to deal with him is by ignoring him.  He'll be looking for media jobs etc now, so it isn't out of the limelight as his ego won't be able to handle it.

Im sure his turkey and cranberry will taste spot on as he sits on christmas day with a nice big pay off for being absolutely shyte.

Obviously the money will soften it, but his reputation is in tatters. For a self congratulating cunt like him that is going to hurt.

Best Christmas ever.