C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

[emoji38] Does he think he's being insightful with comments like that? Does he not actually realise he's hanging the players he needs to rely on out to dry?

Anything to deflect the attention away from his own tactical blunders

If Pardew had Zaha, Benteke and Puncheon at his disposal, I think we'd have scored a few more goals.

He had them at Palace and got the sack!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look who he had when he was here as well. The guy cant work with anyone. This should be his last job but you know he'll still be a big name pull for someone of the smaller sides in the top 2 leagues.

Blaming young players again  :lol:

It's a combination of the players ( always the younger ones) and the fans if you read it right. "under pressure to win" basically translates as the bastard fans were urging us to go forward.

Blaming young players again  :lol:

It's a combination of the players ( always the younger ones) and the fans if you read it right. "under pressure to win" basically translates as the bastard fans were urging us to go forward.

Yep, beautiful isn't it  :lol:

Imagine being so useless, but yet so deluded that he thought he would win that final and get away with that stupid jig :lol:

My chance of fulfillment in life would've been written off if he'd won that final and after that dance. It'd have been horrendous beyond imagination.

Pulis' fault mate...I mean probs is to a large extent but he's f***ing useless anyway like water on a chip pan fire.

Given that Pardew's terrible run dates back to his time at Crystal Palace, I think it's fair to put the blame on him :lol: