C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/dec/02/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for

Crystal Palace’s inability to defend corners and free-kicks was highlighted in this column last Friday and the following day they shipped four goals from dead-ball situations. “I don’t just want them to do basic things, I’m asking them to do complicated things,” said Pardew of his players in October. Five consecutive defeats later he must be ruing those words.

Apparently he is considering playing 3 at the back - hope that yields the same result as it did when he tried it with us.

Genuinely hope they win tomorrow just so their agony continues a bit more, they deserve it.

Hope they get a lucky draw, that'll be enough to halt the slide in the eyes of Parish and co.  Then they can start planning for Pardews next transfer window :D

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/dec/02/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for

Crystal Palace’s inability to defend corners and free-kicks was highlighted in this column last Friday and the following day they shipped four goals from dead-ball situations. “I don’t just want them to do basic things, I’m asking them to do complicated things,” said Pardew of his players in October. Five consecutive defeats later he must be ruing those words.

Apparently he is considering playing 3 at the back - hope that yields the same result as it did when he tried it with us.

Hope he keeps going until at least the January window, where he will hopefully sign Paul Dummett.

Good job he bought all those wingers that can't play that system :thup:

Good job he bought all those wingers that can't play that system :thup:

zaha as a wingback :lol:

From Holloway, to Pulis, to Warnock to Alan Pardew to Big Sam... ffs Parish.

I'm sure you've told us on here that Parish is a good owner?

Yep, overall you would have to say he is.

Took Palace from a FC in administration in the Championship to 4 consecutive season in the PL for the first time ever. Until last year, lower midtable finishes at that.

But it's time to kick on from the likes of Pardew & Big Sam. They've got talented players. The ambition should be midtable not survival.

Pardew setting up a 3-4-3 would be hilarious. That formation needs so much discipline and tactical awareness. They also have the most goofy plodding centrebacks ever. They will all be falling over each other man.

Here's hoping :lol:

Took Palace from a FC in administration in the Championship to 4 consecutive season in the PL for the first time ever. Until last year, lower midtable finishes at that.

But it's time to kick on from the likes of Pardew & Big Sam. They've got talented players. The ambition should be midtable not survival.

I'm pretty sure I heard a story of how he ripped off his own fans in order to gain the funding to buy Palace. Set up a fund where Palace fans could pay into and they would receive a degree of control and special offers/priority tickets etc. He hasn't given them any say in the club or any benefits to those who payed in. The club is owned in his name etc.

Pardew setting up a 3-4-3 would be hilarious. That formation needs so much discipline and tactical awareness. They also have the most goofy plodding centrebacks ever. They will all be falling over each other man.

Here's hoping :lol:

Would be interesting to watch. Also Delaney looks like he actively hates Pardew.

I'm pretty sure I heard a story of how he ripped off his own fans in order to gain the funding to buy Palace. Set up a fund where Palace fans could pay into and they would receive a degree of control and special offers/priority tickets etc. He hasn't given them any say in the club or any benefits to those who payed in. The club is owned in his name etc.

I don't know about that. I know it went from a fans consortium lead by Parish where fans donated so the consortium could gain control... to seemingly just Parish.

I don't know about that. I know it went from a fans consortium lead by Parish where fans donated so the consortium could gain control... to seemingly just Parish.

Well I can't say for sure, just what I heard. I have to admit, something about him seems off.