C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

'My best teams, and I can only talk about myself, play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure. They sometimes get a bloody nose in doing that. And that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom.

'It's about how you go forward with those, picking up different things from different organisations. Formula 1, I'm a big fan of, English rugby I'm a big fan of, and they're areas I've looked at.

Formula one of course applicable to PL football

I fucking loathe him and his bullshit.

'My best teams, and I can only talk about myself, play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure. They sometimes get a bloody nose in doing that. And that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom.

'It's about how you go forward with those, picking up different things from different organisations. Formula 1, I'm a big fan of, English rugby I'm a big fan of, and they're areas I've looked at.

Formula one of course applicable to PL football

:lol: :lol:

Liverpool away and Man U home up next for him. Should be bottom three by Christmas.

You know that he's going to get a win against one of them to keep the media myth alive for a while longer yet.

Can't wait until they wonder why Chadli and Philips have been replaced by Chris Brunt and Boaz Myhill on the wing and are rewarded with gems like "We play a high-intensity game and we are trying to fit him into that". Followed by more

Palace 0-0 West Brom

Swansea 1-0 West brom

The only thing that's high intensity is the bullshit.

"It's a funny stadium here in Swansea, the noise can sometimes reverberate at an awkward frequency and when that goes against you it's hard to come back from.  I thought as well that if the ref had spotted a push on Chadli in the 79th then that changes the whole build up to Bony's goal when really we was best placed to win the game"

"It's a funny stadium here in Swansea, the noise can sometimes reverberate at an awkward frequency and when that goes against you it's hard to come back from.  I thought as well that if the ref had spotted a push on Chadli in the 79th then that changes the whole build up to Bony's goal when really we was best placed to win the game"

Is that really Pardew or someone taking the mick?