C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

So basically Ben Foster told his defenders how many he wanted in his wall, Pardew then stuck his nose in and they ended up conceding with McClean getting the blame?  :lol:

Which Pardew then spun into a story which insulted his assistant manger for being outdated in order to paint himself as a modern, progressive manager.

Yeah.

Aye!  :lol:

He's such a weasel.

I actually feel sorry for WBA fans. They've got some grim days ahead of them.

They welcomed him with open arms. No sympathy.

Right.

There’s a wealth of information out there about his fakery these days. They deserve all they get if they welcomed him with open arms knowing all the stats and about the well documented hell we went through with him.

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, I dunno about that like. If forum's are anything to go by, a lot were against it. Palace fans on the other hand...

Hmm, I dunno about that like. If forum's are anything to go by, a lot were against it. Palace fans on the other hand...

I could be wrong on the general consensus on their forums, but there were quite a few on Twitter not only welcoming him, but slating us and Palace fans for being too harsh on him :lol:

Typical Pardew, wait until the last minute to call off a fixture over the Festive period due to a fixture pile up that has been there since the fixtures came out. No sense of pre-planning or not a care given to the fans who have already made arrangements.

Hope his request is impolitely rejected.

If it wasn’t for the fact that gifting West Ham 3 points wouldn’t exactly be ideal to us I’d hope they just tell them that the win would have been awarded to West Ham.

I still remember when Boro did the same to us, asked for the game to be postponed due to a lack of fit players in their squad, it was rejected but then postponed due to ‘adverse weather conditions’ that didn’t exist. Apparently they were scared of fans slipping on ice and into the Tees as they made their way to the stadium.

Guest Howaythetoon

I remember a game got called off at SJP a few years back under SBR due to snow when there was f*** all on the pitch or in the stands. I was meant to go to that game and was gutted at the time. The Boro game getting called off was very convenient for them as they had loads of players missing due to injury/illness and I’m sure when it did get played so did we. A few years later we go there with a team full of players with conjunctivitis... then we pick up another illness in McClaren a decade and more on. God I hate that club.

I remember a game got called off at SJP a few years back under SBR due to snow when there was f*** all on the pitch or in the stands. I was meant to go to that game and was gutted at the time. The Boro game getting called off was very convenient for them as they had loads of players missing due to injury/illness and I’m sure when it did get played so did we. A few years later we go there with a team full of players with conjunctivitis... then we pick up another illness in McClaren a decade and more on. God I hate that club.

Aye, I think that was another one New Years days a few years later. There was snow around Tyneside, but not at the ground, not enough to for it to be safety issue. I was actually in the ground at the time. I begged my sister to take me there as there were no busses running at all, though the Metro was on a reduced frequency. She got all the way back home when it was called off just half an hour before KO. I maybe wrong but I think it was Arsenal we were due to play.

The conditions around the ground were the reason used for it being postponed.

Boro always seemed to get a result against us as well. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game against them where they have been the better team, yet they have often came away with a draw or a win.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fat Eddy Murphy with a hand ball goal against us as well. That was the season where it all went pair shaped for us and the season Rafa joined Liverpool...

Hope his request is impolitely rejected.

If wasn’t for the fact that gifting West Ham 3 points wouldn’t exactly be ideal to us I’d hope they just tell them that the win would have been awarded to West Ham.

I still remember when Boro did the same to us, asked for the game to be postponed due to a lack of fit players in their squad, it was rejected but then postponed due to ‘adverse weather conditions’ that didn’t exist. Apparently they were scared of fans slipping on ice and into the Tees as they made their way to the stadium.

They got that fat smoggie cunt Jeff Winter to call it off on the Friday and by the Saturday there was no ice or snow anyway. Absolute corruption.

We lost the rearranged fixture 1-0 with two fouls not given in the build up - Andy D'Urso - another cunt who always fucked us over.