C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pretty funny reading the Palace forums and seeing people barking at those who rightly want him gone. They just din't get it, it's beatiful.

He probably needs to pick up a draw soon otherwise he'll be sacked like which we really don't need.

Really don't want him to get sacked. He'll use the Cup run as the excuse (plus injuries) and play the victim card. "I fort I did well with Palace, we wos in Wemblaay, we 'ad injarays, we had a small run of defeats but we wos turning da corner and some people antonizing me you know wot I mean, I don't play no victim so I said dats dat".

Pretty funny reading the Palace forums and seeing people barking at those who rightly want him gone. They just din't get it, it's beatiful.

He probably needs to pick up a draw soon otherwise he'll be sacked like which we really don't need.

Really don't want him to get sacked. He'll use the Cup run as the excuse (plus injuries) and play the victim card. "I fort I did well with Palace, we wos in Wemblaay, we 'ad injarays, we had a small run of defeats but we wos turning da corner and some people antonizing me you know wot I mean, I don't play no victim so I said dats dat".

This is terrible, mind. Doesn't sound anything like that.

I'd love for the King to take them down. One, because it's Pards. Two, because of the way their self-righteous, shitehawk fans acted after they "stole" him from us. Three, because the only Palace fan I've met in the flesh was an acquaintance at uni and one of those militant left-wing, safe space, 'everything is racist/sexist/homophobic' douchebags. Fuck that guy.

Alan Pardew has admitted that Crystal Palace are well and truly in a relegation fight following his team's 1-0 loss to Premier League leaders Leicester City.

The result extended Palace's struggles in the Premier League, in which their failure to win since Dec. 19 at Stoke has left them as the last top-flight team yet to secure a league win in 2016.

They have reached the FA Cup semifinals, but before then, they face the difficult run of visiting West Ham, hosting Norwich, and then travelling to Arsenal and Manchester United.

With the gap between the Eagles and the bottom three growing ever shorter, it is the Canaries clash that Palace boss Alan Pardew considers particularly important.

"That's going to be an important game,'' said Pardew, who substituted striker Emmanuel Adebayor at half-time.

"We know we are involved in that [relegation battle]. We have enough in the dressing room to make sure we are not involved, but the bottom line is to get some points quickly.

"We certainly had more of the Crystal Palace threat in the second half than the first half. That is what will get us out of it (trouble), our (attacking) DNA. We have showed that in flashes. This was as tough a game as we have had all season.

"Adebayor is not the sort of player who is going to charge around. You have to get the ball into him. We didn't do that and he wasn't having an impact. We needed more movement.''

Got to go down to Welling United who are currently 23rd in the National League (5th tier of English football, so currently placed 115th in England) to find the next club with no league wins in 2016.

Got to go down to Welling United who are currently 23rd in the National League (5th tier of English football) to find the next club with no league wins in 2016.

Sounds oddly familiar.

I was discussing Rafa with a scouse friend yesterday, he was saying we should have held onto Pards cause he's done a brilliant job with palace. I asked him where palace were in the league and he said 8th or 9th. :lol:

Patricularly enjoyed the commentary on the Palace match today - Graeme Le Saux kept going on about how he couldn't figure out what Palace's tactics were, that he had no idea what their formation was supposed to be or what they were trying to do.

Memories.