C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Hope these beat Leicester. Time to accept they're not getting sucked into the relegation battle. Anything to stop those Leicester t***s winning the league now

eh?

I don't really want Leicester to win the title but I'd be happy for them to win 12-0 against Palace. sbnufc has got to be on the wind up.

Hope these beat Leicester. Time to accept they're not getting sucked into the relegation battle. Anything to stop those Leicester t***s winning the league now

eh?

I don't really want Leicester to win the title but I'd be happy for them to win 12-0 against Palace. sbnufc has got to be on the wind up.

..so would I. Either is fine, as like I said, in my opinion Palace will not be clawed back by any of the bottom 4 teams, therefore a win against Leicester changes nothing for them. Not like people are gonna suddenly think Pardew is a great manager if they win either.

Believe me, I'd love it as much as the next Newcastle fan if Palace got relegated, but I can't see it now. At all.

We could be 6 points behind them on Sunday and we still have to play them at home.

I know, but if we go ahead of them there's still Swansea, Norwich, Sunderland and Villa below them. Palace's run in is awful, but they also have home games against Norwich and Stoke. For them to get relegated they basically need 0-3 points from their last 9(?) games

Why do people want Leicester to trip up so much? A proper club who treat their fans with dignity, who aren't whinging twats, have disproven this shite about managing expectation by resurging from league 2 and have been playing decent football with a very likeable and credible manager. Yet you'd just sooner see then trip up because it's not Newcastle? I've nothing against Spurs or spurs fans really but another London club who are darlings of the media is not really my cup of tea. Can't fathom it.

Norwich play them in a few weeks, if there (Palace) run continues and Norwich win that game, then they will be right in the thick of it, they are kind of mirroring what we did last season, and at this stage people were saying that there was no way we would get dragged into it, and just look what happened, so its not impossible, lets hope they go one better.

Why do people want Leicester to trip up so much? A proper club who treat their fans with dignity, who aren't whinging twats, have disproven this shite about managing expectation by resurging from league 2 and have been playing decent football with a very likeable and credible manager. Yet you'd just sooner see then trip up because it's not Newcastle? I've nothing against Spurs or spurs fans really but another London club who are darlings of the media is not really my cup of tea. Can't fathom it.

I love an underdog until they actually start winning things and getting too big for their boots tbh :lol:

It's all jealousy though, still rather them than Spurs but I'd prefer it if Arsenal were still in the race.

We could be 6 points behind them on Sunday and we still have to play them at home.

I know, but if we go ahead of them there's still Swansea, Norwich, Sunderland and Villa below them. Palace's run in is awful, but they also have home games against Norwich and Stoke. For them to get relegated they basically need 0-3 points from their last 9(?) games

Have you not seem their form for the last 12 games?

Of course, but it'll change soon enough unfortunately. It's what he does, we all know it

Of course, but it'll change soon enough unfortunately. It's what he does, we all know it

Not this time. Not this time.

That's the dream...

For Palace to go down, they'd need to lose against us and Norwich and pick up less than 4 points between now and the end of the season. Highly unlikely, but possible.

Out of the teams above us, Swansea are the most catchable imo. If they don't get anything against Villa/Stoke then their run in is awful and they literally could lose all of them.

For Palace to go down, they'd need to lose against us and Norwich and pick up less than 4 points between now and the end of the season. Highly unlikely, but possible.

Out of the teams above us, Swansea are the most catchable imo. If they don't get anything against Villa/Stoke then their run in is awful and they literally could lose all of them.

4 points, aka the amount of points they've accrued in the last 12 games. Points gained vs Swansea * 2, Bournemouth and Sunderland. That run also includes defeats to Bournemouth, Villa and West Brom.