C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Howaythetoon

Whey aye the FA cup is watched by half the planet man, either live or on catch up!

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has asked for people to "forgive" him for his celebratory dance after his side took the lead in the FA Cup final against Manchester United.

http://www.espnfc.com/crystal-palace/story/2877598/crystal-palaces-alan-pardew-forgive-me-for-my-fa-cup-final-dance

Won't even forgive you for breathing the same oxygen as me never mind that fucking dance. Prick.

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has asked for people to "forgive" him for his celebratory dance after his side took the lead in the FA Cup final against Manchester United.

http://www.espnfc.com/crystal-palace/story/2877598/crystal-palaces-alan-pardew-forgive-me-for-my-fa-cup-final-dance

Jesus Christ those comments. :lol: :lol:

I almost threw up

"he's a great manager *lick lick lick*" yeah? Well I hope he ends up managing whichever team you support you utter cretins

*I am referring to the commenters on that link btw, not the fine folk I've just quoted

[move][/move]

Perhaps it's about time I fessed-up to all the Pep Pardiola s*** :lol:

:clap:

How the f*** have they not cottoned on? :lol:

Cheers man. One of them almost got me the last time I was fannying around on their forums, but the others weren't smart enough to form a bandwagon.

No idea how I came up with "Fret Astaire like" :lol:

His false bravado crumbles under scrutiny and dancing Pards quickly becomes beg for forgiveness Pards. Just own it you flip-flopping fucking trout.

Also, how can I go about getting my username changed to Fret Astaire?!

Fret Astaire is fantastic for the cup tragedy, but I think Pep Pardiola is better in the long run. It's just as funny tbh.

Those comments are terrible. Fact of the matter is Alan Pardew, tried his best to make sure the final was remembered for him, and his silly dance. He wanted to hog all the glory and take it away from his players, staff and the whole club that helped get him there in the first place. It  backfired spectacularly. In years to come it won't be remembered as the final where " the loveable Alan Pardew did the funny dance ". This years final will be remembered as the one where " Alan Pardew made a twat of himself". Good.

It shouldn't be forgotten that he said his team played "street football" in the lead-up to the match either. Cunt should be suspended then waterboarded in his own piss until he clarifies what the fuck that even means.

Those comments are terrible. Fact of the matter is Alan Pardew, tried his best to make sure the final was remembered for him, and his silly dance. He wanted to hog all the glory and take it away from his players, staff and the whole club that helped get him there in the first place. It  backfired spectacularly. In years to come it won't be remembered as the final where " the loveable Alan Pardew did the funny dance ". This years final will be remembered as the one where " Alan Pardew made a t*** of himself". Good.

The White Horse final

The Matthews final

The " Alan Pardew made a t*** of himself" Final

It shouldn't be forgotten that he said his team played "street football" in the lead-up to the match either. c*** should be suspended then waterboarded in his own p*ss until he clarifies what the f*** that even means.

:lol: The horrible c*** clearly meant he has players of various ethnicities and working-class backgrounds.

I've little doubt away from the public eye that he's politically incorrect as fuck.

It shouldn't be forgotten that he said his team played "street football" in the lead-up to the match either. c*** should be suspended then waterboarded in his own p*ss until he clarifies what the f*** that even means.

[emoji38] The horrible c*** clearly meant he has players of various ethnicities and working-class backgrounds.

I've little doubt away from the public eye that he's politically incorrect as fuck.

[emoji38] Well which fucking club doesn't. Rest of the Premier League isn't made up of aristocrats who play a bit water polo on the side.

[emoji38] The horrible c*** clearly meant he has players of various ethnicities and working-class backgrounds.

[emoji38] Well which fucking club doesn't. Rest of the Premier League isn't made up of aristocrats who play a bit water polo on the side.

Woah, woah, woah. I think you're forgetting the lovely well behaved middle class types at Southampton who made Pards look shite at bringing through youth at us.

:lol: The horrible c*** clearly meant he has players of various ethnicities and working-class backgrounds.

Wey, of course

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/zany-story-emerges-that-charlton-gave-zheng-zhis-interpreter-cm-tracksuit-initials-for-chinaman-back-in-2006/

BGDiOZjCAAEjeaH.jpg

"That's what I'm trying to achieve, that's the melting pot. Please..."

I've little doubt away from the public eye that he's politically incorrect as f***.

[emoji38] Well which f***ing club doesn't. Rest of the Premier League isn't made up of aristocrats who play a bit water polo on the side.

Woah, woah, woah. I think you're forgetting the lovely well behaved middle class types at Southampton who made Pards look s**** at bringing through youth at us.

:lol:

“Southampton have a huge catchment area and it’s a different type of catchment area,” said Pardew, whose Newcastle side travel to Southampton sitting just one place above them in the Premier League.

“There is a big working-class community, but there are a lot of middle-class kids who have a good education. The players who come out of Southampton are quite intelligent and there might be something in that. We have to put more intelligence into our players.

That’s another side of the academy, it’s very important to not just look after the football side of it, but to also bring the right personalities through.

“I’m definitely not going down the line Geordies are thick by the way, I’m trying to make a point that I hope you understand.”

We have to put more intelligence into our players.

How dare you entitle a thread comparing Fred Astaire with Pardew, absolutely shocking comparing one of the greatest dancers with that what can only be describe as a knob.

Read the title again.

How dare you entitle a thread comparing Fred Astaire with Pardew, absolutely shocking comparing one of the greatest dancers with that what can only be describe as a knob.

how dare you call Fred Astaire a knob.