C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I was always in Pardew denial mode. I wanted to deny him ever setting foot on our ground as manager to the extent I actually tried to justify McClaren's appointment as a step forward just because he wasn't a massive cunt. He was a step forward tbf, that tells you all you need to know what I think of Pardew.

Guest neesy111

I was in Pardew denial once. I remember loving this picture at the time

http://i1.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article6243882.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Alan-Pardew.jpg

(of course we blew that lead after spending the whole game begging sunderland to attack us)

We were down to 10 men and still the better team tbh.  Also sunderland's equaliser was a lucky deflection.

I was in Pardew denial once. I remember loving this picture at the time

http://i1.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article6243882.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Alan-Pardew.jpg

(of course we blew that lead after spending the whole game begging sunderland to attack us)

We were down to 10 men and still the better team tbh.  Also sunderland's equaliser was a lucky deflection.

That's true, but Sunderland were woeful and we spent the whole second half sitting back. In isolation it didn't piss me off that much, but when you see it happen every time we went ahead.

I haven't listened to the Ramble in ages. I had to stop because I had far too many podcasts and with us being shite that was the one I kept wanting to delete each week.

:lol: this is very similar to my experience. For the last three years come august I'll get back into listening to the Ramble in excitement for the new season. Then within a few weeks I can't be bothered getting a midweek reminder of how shit we are.

Which is a shame as it really is quality, and I always enjoy the range of leagues and subjects they cover.

To be fair to the heinous prat, it could also be lazy journalism linking him with his former players.

Why give him a way out? I choose to believe these stories are genuine and therefore he is a leeching prick scurrying after our leftovers.

Guest chicken little

Why give him a way out? I choose to believe these stories are genuine and therefore he is a leeching prick scurrying after our leftovers.

i'd have santon back in a heartbeat, like.

i'd have santon back in a heartbeat, like.

Why?

Can't wait for next season, the Palace players look like their ready to down tools as this inept muppet keeps dropping clangers. Puncheon was making gestures and mouthing off at him after scoring.

"Fuck you Pards" he might have been saying.