C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Wey, Pete has. The rest of them not so much.

I think they all have, they just wind Pete up since Pete wanted us to lose under him and he went to Palace. And they definitely know he's a massive cock.

Definitely they have had him down for ages.

Guest firetotheworks

I mean that Pete has had Pardew figured out a lot longer ago than the rest of them, which is understandable. I know that they all do now though and have for a while.

I haven't listened to the Ramble in ages. I had to stop because I had far too many podcasts and with us being shite that was the one I kept wanting to delete each week.

Every week on the Times podcast, Marcotti (who clearly knows he's a fucking fraud) asks the others something along the lines of "Palace lose again, isn't it about time everyone starts asking questions of Alan Pardew?" and every week all the others fall over each other to get the excuses in.

He goes on massive losing streaks because he's so patient with his players was this week's offering from that twat Alyson Rudd.

:lol: Had this week's Ramble on last night, it's quality.

The rest of them were desperately trying to big up Pardle when Pete was calling him out tbf. Seems like they've very belatedly realised what a cunt he is.

I think they always knew he was a cunt, they just thought he was a decent manager after he started well at Palace

The rest of them were desperately trying to big up Pardle when Pete was calling him out tbf. Seems like they've very belatedly realised what a cunt he is.

"He was talking about how Palace were a 'street team', as if they'd have won if it was in the car park" :lol:

I'm pretty sure Palace fans know this deep down as well but are still in cup final denial mode. Next season is going to be a real sickener.

I was in Pardew denial once. I remember loving this picture at the time

http://i1.thejournal.co.uk/incoming/article6243882.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Alan-Pardew.jpg

(of course we blew that lead after spending the whole game begging sunderland to attack us)