C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

It's stuff like that that was irritating as fuck at the time though, 'shola :lol:

He's never looked like a player who should be starting for us with regularity but all of what he's said there was obvious as fuck at the time and massively annoying, it's why he was mentioned so much. He should have played more as our options were so thin; he was weak as piss but could actually pass a ball forwards.

"bit of magic" though, bring him on for 10 minutes then blame him for the defeat when he doesn't turn a defeat around and bench him for the next month.

Meh, always though he was a nothing player who looked reasonable on the ball. Never a Premier League player, can't believe he's still finding ways to make headlines.

Guest neesy111

It's stuff like that that was irritating as fuck at the time though, 'shola [emoji38]

He's never looked like a player who should be starting for us with regularity but all of what he's said there was obvious as fuck at the time and massively annoying, it's why he was mentioned so much. He should have played more as our options were so thin; he was weak as piss but could actually pass a ball forwards.

"bit of magic" though, bring him on for 10 minutes then blame him for the defeat when he doesn't turn a defeat around and bench him for the next month.

Meh, always though he was a nothing player who looked reasonable on the ball. Never a Premier League player, can't believe he's still finding ways to make headlines.

Too forrin for your liking.

It's stuff like that that was irritating as fuck at the time though, 'shola [emoji38]

Too forrin for your liking.

Yes Neesy, too forrin.

Mile Jedinak admits he was hurt to lose the Crystal Palace captaincy but remains committed to the club.

Jedinak said he was not aware of any moves by Palace management to list him for transfer after appointing Scott Dann as captain, months after he led the club to the FA Cup final.

The Australian national team captain told Australia's Fox Sports: "I've not been told otherwise by anybody and until then you remain committed.

Jedinak ® was man of the match in the FA Cup semi-final against Watford 

"At this time of the season there's a lot of speculation but I just remain true to myself and keep my head down and not remain muddled with anything."

The central midfielder admits losing the armband came as an unpleasant surprise.

"I was surprised, obviously. When you do a job with full commitment, it's never nice," Jedinak said.

"When there's something that you regarded very highly throughout your career, especially with where the football club was at and where it is now, to be in that position has been a huge privilege and something I did with full commitment.

"You give your all to the task and hopefully that's enough but sometimes things get taken out of your hands and one way or another you have to accept it and get on with it and focus on the task at hand.

"It was a bit of a shock and I'm someone who has got a lot of pride so it wasn't the nicest thing that's for sure."

He's been the Palace captain for at least 3 years and always gave everything from what I seen, yet Pardew just changes the captain and says 'I felt it was time for a change' with little to no reason - and apparently doesn't even notify his captain he's giving the armband to someone else!

Classic Pardew with his atrocious man-management skills and his cutting corners mentality. It was easier to get rid of HBA for free than manage him and it was easier to let us get beat and sub on a left back than it was to make game-changing tactical and player changes. Utter cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

It's stuff like that that was irritating as fuck at the time though, 'shola :lol:

Marveaux was a bit-part player for Pardew in a season where he had our most amount of assists (4 assists in 10 starts - 3 of which he was taken off - and 12 sub appearences in 12/13). It's not a Ben Arfa situation by any means, but he was definitely in the 'useful' category for me, especially when you consider the pathetic, embarrassing and ultimately useless alternatives that Pardew was summoning into the first team.

I always find it odd when a player who clearly has end product can't even find a place on the bench. You would assume it's because they've fallen out with the manager, that was certainly the case for Hatem, who's career has been reignited after being derailed by two of the biggest cretins masquerading as potential England manager candidates.

Alan Pardew eager for Crystal Palace to adopt tiki-taka style for new Premier League season

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew has promised a new brand of football this season with a slant towards the tiki-taka style pioneered by reigning La Liga champions Barcelona.

The Eagles have bolstered their squad with the close season signings of former Tottenham winger Andros Townsend, defender James Tomkins from West Ham and Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda.

Palace remain keen on a deal for Liverpool outcast Christian Benteke despite having an initial £25m bid rejected last month. But irrespective of personnel Pardew has guaranteed the Selhurst Park faithful a new on-field approach.

“I want the side to retain the ball, to play a brand of football we couldn’t really do last season due to injuries and the squad’s strength,” said Pardew. “We want more consistent displays and that will come with a stronger, deeper squad.”

Not enough lols in the world for that man. Absolutely ridiculous stuff :lol:

Trying to piggy back on Some of Peps notoriety. What a creep man. None of those players are suited to that style of football either you charlatan.

I remember he used to say something similar in all of our pre seasons. There would be a vague attempt at it in friendlies, then when the first game came around it was out the window and get that fucking ball up the other end.

I also remember him talking about strengthening the underbelly of the squad when we signed Bigi and Anita and we all know how those seasons turned out.

Alan Pardew eager for Crystal Palace to adopt tiki-taka style for new Premier League season

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew has promised a new brand of football this season with a slant towards the tiki-taka style pioneered by reigning La Liga champions Barcelona.

The Eagles have bolstered their squad with the close season signings of former Tottenham winger Andros Townsend, defender James Tomkins from West Ham and Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda.

Palace remain keen on a deal for Liverpool outcast Christian Benteke despite having an initial £25m bid rejected last month. But irrespective of personnel Pardew has guaranteed the Selhurst Park faithful a new on-field approach.

“I want the side to retain the ball, to play a brand of football we couldn’t really do last season due to injuries and the squad’s strength,” said Pardew. “We want more consistent displays and that will come with a stronger, deeper squad.”

Setting himself up lovely here isn't he?

The absolute shit this bloke talks and it's lapped up by the media is utterly hilarious like.