C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

mackems.

Pardew became irrelevant to this club the day he left. People moan about an obsession with the mackems, yet this twat features high on the board 24/7. Aye he is a dickhead, aye he damaged our club but we're on the up with a superstar manager now and this bloke and his tin-pot club mean nothing.

No he didn't. He left behind him a legacy that only a manager with the quality of Benitez could clear away.

mackems.

Pardew became irrelevant to this club the day he left. People moan about an obsession with the mackems, yet this twat features high on the board 24/7. Aye he is a dickhead, aye he damaged our club but we're on the up with a superstar manager now and this bloke and his tin-pot club mean nothing.

No he didn't. He left behind him a legacy that only a manager with the quality of Benitez could clear away.

my hatred of transcended the fact he was instrumental in almost bringing NUFC to it's knees quite some time ago, until he gets his just desserts the universe will be out of kilter

That's bullshit Yorkie. Pardew was/is shite but any manager worth his salt would have come in and done exactly what Rafa has, demand full control to sort it out.

We employed Carver and SMC who were both 'yes men' and happy to plod along under the same shite as Pardew did. If we had bought in a strong manager immediately after Pardew, we'd have been fine. But we didn't we went for cheap and cheerful.

That's bullshit Yorkie. Pardew was/is shite but any manager worth his salt would have come in and done exactly what Rafa has, demand full control to sort it out.

We employed Carver and SMC who were both 'yes men' and happy to plod along under the same shite as Pardew did. If we had bought in a strong manager immediately after Pardew, we'd have been fine. But we didn't we went for cheap and cheerful.

wrong

That's bullshit Yorkie. Pardew was/is s**** but any manager worth his salt would have come in and done exactly what Rafa has, demand full control to sort it out.

We employed Carver and SMC who were both 'yes men' and happy to plod along under the same s**** as Pardew did. If we had bought in a strong manager immediately after Pardew, we'd have been fine. But we didn't we went for cheap and cheerful.

wrong

Hypothetically if Rafa came in straight after Pardew on the same terms as he is with is now, would we have ever gone down?

That's bullshit Yorkie. Pardew was/is s**** but any manager worth his salt would have come in and done exactly what Rafa has, demand full control to sort it out.

We employed Carver and SMC who were both 'yes men' and happy to plod along under the same s**** as Pardew did. If we had bought in a strong manager immediately after Pardew, we'd have been fine. But we didn't we went for cheap and cheerful.

That may be true but I doubt Ashley would have OK'd it to those of less stature than Rafa.

wrong

Hypothetically if Rafa came in straight after Pardew on the same terms as he is with is now, would we have ever gone down?

the scale of rot demanded a rafa-level manager and pardew started and embedded the rot in the club...mcclaren let it fester

wrong

the scale of rot demanded a rafa-level manager and pardew started and embedded the rot in the club...mcclaren let it fester

We should and could have gone in for a Rafa style manager straight away. That is my point. Our club was tredding water from Jan-June that season, where any competent manager could have been resolving a lot of our problems.

Pardew was shite, but if we'd employed anyone competent then we'd have been fine. Pardew didn't set any random curse on us. We had ample opportunity to resolve Pardew's shit long before we went down but Ashley's choices after Pardew went, gave us no chance of doing so.

wrong

We should and could have gone in for a Rafa style manager straight away. That is my point. Our club was tredding water from Jan-June that season, where any competent manager could have been resolving a lot of our problems.

Pardew was s****, but if we'd employed anyone competent then we'd have been fine. Pardew didn't set any random curse on us. We had ample opportunity to resolve Pardew's s*** long before we went down but Ashley's choices after Pardew went, gave us no chance of doing so.

Like who ? The thing with Rafa was everyone knew him ad what he is. There may be equally as capable managers but none with the profile who could come straight in and pull the fans back over.

wrong

Pardew was shite, but if we'd employed anyone competent then we'd have been fine. Pardew didn't set any random curse on us. We had ample opportunity to resolve Pardew's shit long before we went down but Ashley's choices after Pardew went, gave us no chance of doing so.

so your point is we should have went for a world class manager?  alright then, seems fairly self-explanatory to me but you initially said 'any manager worth his salt', they're two different things imo

wrong

Pardew was s****, but if we'd employed anyone competent then we'd have been fine. Pardew didn't set any random curse on us. We had ample opportunity to resolve Pardew's s*** long before we went down but Ashley's choices after Pardew went, gave us no chance of doing so.

so your point is we should have went for a world class manager?  alright then, seems fairly self-explanatory to me but you initially said 'any manager worth his salt', they're two different things imo

When I said 'Rafa style' I meant in relation to his demands on full control.

Any top level manager would have realised taking us on would require them to have fill control. Cannot remember who was available at the time, but I'd throw a guess there were some managers who could have came and sorted it.

The issue being Ashley wasn't willing to go for it. Pardew started the rot but it was harvested and escalated by Ashley. Pardew is gone, that is that. We can all snigger when he fails but don't necessarily need to obsess over him.

The Pardew effect was definitely overegged. A decent manager after him would have sorted us out after 6 months and a window. It's more the Ashley effect. Bizzarre in a way  (but understandable because he obviously gets more media coverage) how Pardew gets slated and hated every week/day but you barely see a post a week about Ashley now.

He was the one that set the agenda for the club. Pardew was just a willing schmuck who needed a job and was happy to do/say anything to keep it.

The Pardew effect was definitely overegged. A decent manager after him would have sorted us out after 6 months and a window. It's more the Ashley effect. Bizzarre in a way  (but understandable because he obviously gets more media coverage) how Pardew gets slated and hated every week/day but you barely see a post a week about Ashley now.

He was the one that set the agenda for the club. Pardew was just a willing schmuck who needed a job and was happy to do/say anything to keep it.

No it wasn't. Benitez is one of the great organisers in world football and it's only because we managed to get someone of that standard we have begun recovery. Funnily enough whilst not being the same standard of manager obviously, Hughton managed that too before Ashley fucked that up. Pardew introduced certain cultural aspects at the club which it is still recovering from, not to mention the cloud of negativity. Of course Ashley is the main proprietor of that but Pardew actively pushed it.

Nah, fuck that, Ashley was the instigator but Pardew was the facilitator, it takes a special kind of twat to play that role. Pardew single handedly made me hate football, actively want us to lose and thousands of supporters jack their tickets in. Pardew deserves to be vilified, I hate the cunt and with plenty of reason. Ashley gets a stay of execution because of the Rafa effect, he's keeping his nose clean and will probably be left alone while things stay as they are. Pardew however keeps spouting his bullshit and making up stories of his time here and until he's engulfed in the burning pits of hell he'll continue to get dogs abuse.

I want him relegated because I want no way back for the slimy fucker, no excuse for Ian Wright and his other cronies to crawl out of the woodwork when he gets sacked and declare he's one of the best, would have turned it round, didn't get a chance. If he's to go it has to be ignominiously.

Nah, f*** that, Ashley was the instigator but Pardew was the facilitator, it takes a special kind of t*** to play that role. Pardew single handedly made me hate football, actively want us to lose and thousands of supporters jack their tickets in. Pardew deserves to be vilified, I hate the c*** and with plenty of reason. Ashley gets a stay of execution because of the Rafa effect, he's keeping his nose clean and will probably be left alone while things stay as they are. Pardew however keeps spouting his bullshit and making up stories of his time here and until he's engulfed in the burning pits of hell he'll continue to get dogs abuse.

:thup: After what he done to us - both the football club and the fans - he in no way became 'irrelevant' after leaving. He started the rot after Chris Hughton's hard work, allowed it to set in and chronically mismanaged the best team we've had since Sir Bobby. He also allowed the best flair player we've had since Ginola leave for FREE simply because he challenged his ego. The man is a grade A c*** and deserves serious misery.

Nah, fuck that, Ashley was the instigator but Pardew was the facilitator, it takes a special kind of twat to play that role. Pardew single handedly made me hate football, actively want us to lose and thousands of supporters jack their tickets in. Pardew deserves to be vilified, I hate the cunt and with plenty of reason. Ashley gets a stay of execution because of the Rafa effect, he's keeping his nose clean and will probably be left alone while things stay as they are. Pardew however keeps spouting his bullshit and making up stories of his time here and until he's engulfed in the burning pits of hell he'll continue to get dogs abuse.

I want him relegated because I want no way back for the slimy fucker, no excuse for Ian Wright and his other cronies to crawl out of the woodwork when he gets sacked and declare he's one of the best, would have turned it round, didn't get a chance. If he's to go it has to be ignominiously.

:clap:

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah, f*** that, Ashley was the instigator but Pardew was the facilitator, it takes a special kind of t*** to play that role. Pardew single handedly made me hate football, actively want us to lose and thousands of supporters jack their tickets in. Pardew deserves to be vilified, I hate the c*** and with plenty of reason. Ashley gets a stay of execution because of the Rafa effect, he's keeping his nose clean and will probably be left alone while things stay as they are. Pardew however keeps spouting his bullshit and making up stories of his time here and until he's engulfed in the burning pits of hell he'll continue to get dogs abuse.

I want him relegated because I want no way back for the slimy f***er, no excuse for Ian Wright and his other cronies to crawl out of the woodwork when he gets sacked and declare he's one of the best, would have turned it round, didn't get a chance. If he's to go it has to be ignominiously.

Spot on. Pardew is the worst manager we have ever had. Shit football? He was the best. Excuses? Again, the best. Turn good players to shit? He's the man. He was great at being so fucking bad it actually hurt. I have never wanted us to be relegated or to lose games until this cunt came along. He more than anyone has turned me off of my club and football as a whole and the damage is long lasting. Even under Rafa I've not went to any games yet. A home friendly that was all, and only to take my two boys. I love Rafa, like this squad and don't feel any hate towards the club, but I'm just not interested and that's down to Pardew more than anyone. Ashley is to blame ultimately of course, but Pardew fucking ruined it for me for good. The cunt.

He's the reason I don't go and watch Newcastle anymore so I'm happy to stay bitter at the rancid c*** for some considerable time to come.

That's a bit daft tbh. He's been gone best part of 2 years now. If you can't get behind Rafa, and what he's trying to achieve, because of a manager who left nearly 2 years ago and is no longer our problem then you'll always be bitter.

Great times to be a Newcastle supporter. The best since the Robson era. Shame you've allowed Alan Pardew to let you miss out on it.