C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161108/371149a919453d7816b674fb3b87452f.jpg

They are turning on him.

:lol:

I forgot how brilliant some of our fans could be when it came to the campaign against this cunt. Damien Hirst go fuck yourself.

Guest firetotheworks

Who was it who said after being pulled for wishing him dead  'people die all the time, why not let it be this cunt'  :lol:

Something along those lines.

That was me, but I ripped it from Wullie saying the same thing about Kinnear.

Palace fans deserve everything that they get due to how they came across when we tried to warn them what it was like being managed by him.

Aye no sympathy for them whatsoever. Hope he finishes off the job and takes them down. Passing them on the way back up would be nice.

It's like in a movie :lol: where a grown up man is loved and respected by everyone, being seen as a great and funny guy. But then there's this very very young little girl who has seen all horrible things he's done and knows how evil this man actually is and is trying to tell her parents and everyone around but no one believes her or even gives it a second thought and they laugh it off.

Some people say "forget him he isn't our problem anymore" and things like this, but for me the most annoying thing is that there's STILL so many people out there that don't see him for what he really is, as a person and manager. Deluded Newcastle fans, they asked for too much, they chased him away, they didn't appreciate the good job Pardew did overall and blalla bla bla...

For me it's about closure, i want to see his name ruined, him being seen for what he really is, what an awful manager he is as well as a person. Him leaving our club isn't enough as i want the public to see him in the same way. I want him destroyed pissing his pants in front of thousands of people and after that i can find peace. If he gets his head cut off with a formula 1 car front spoiler in Monaco that would just be a bonus.

This.

Happily admit I want him publically outed for the bullshitting fraud c*** that he is. I want him and his record, his signings, his subs, his selections, his 'tactics' and his performances to be scrutinised and questioned. I want him to explain and justify what he's done and why it's gone wrong. I want him humiliated. I want every football fan openly taking the p*ss out if him and for him to carry around the stigma of failure and ridicule until he bullshits his way off this mortal coil. Sooner the f***ing better please.

Best way for that would be for him to get the England job...

tumblr_naroi9yD1r1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

I've never understood what exactly is going on here?

Can you imagine any respected manager in the game passing on instructions like that? What would you think if you were a player other than what's the fucking matter with you, you fucking gimp?

Guest neesy111

Cabella was in a sulk, so he was gesturing to him to keep his head up.

I think it was Cabaye.

Considering Cabaye wasn't even at the club then, that would be a massive shock.

Can you imagine any respected manager in the game passing on instructions like that? What would you think if you were a player other than what's the fucking matter with you, you fucking gimp?

Depends on the context of the moment.

I think it was Cabaye.

Considering Cabaye wasn't even at the club then, that would be a massive shock.

Okay, then.  :mung:

Well I suppose if he was put in charge of a mixed 11 consisting of penguins and seals you could see the context.

Well I suppose if he was put in charge of a mixed 11 consisting of penguins and seals you could see the context.

Okay, buddy.

I think it was Cabaye.

Cabella had tried something that didn't come off, that was his 'keep trying' gesture. :lol:

This is correct :thup: My french isn't perfect but you could clearly hear Cabella's reply with something like "Allez baisez-vous et mourez votre coq dégoûtant" on a french stream i watched.

Guest firetotheworks

They're probably just going through sackpardew.com and using each bit as a new article. It'll probably give them a couple of years worth of material tbf. :lol: