C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

tumblr_naroi9yD1r1tf8a5ao1_400.gif

I've never understood what exactly is going on here?

Can you imagine any respected manager in the game passing on instructions like that? What would you think if you were a player other than what's the fucking matter with you, you fucking gimp?

He's trying to copy or be like Olly, only problem is Ian Holloway was actually funny. Only thing I can think of other than him being an attention seeking fuck, the number of touchline incidents and cockhead things he's done, his FA cup dance, and the Eagle fans singing his name and he's doing the hulk hogan waving arm and cupping his ear.

Guy loves himself, pure narcissist.

I apologise if this has been posted before but fucking hell :lol:

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/manager-files-handsome-pards-winning-the-war-at-palace

For a man of 55 ‘Pards’ still looks lithe and fit and it’s not difficult to imagine him still putting the hard yards in at the gym in a pair of figure hugging shorts. Indeed I once spent a bizarre 20 minutes in a gym with him at a swanky hotel in Cyprus circa 2005 and can vouch that his exercise routine back in the day was nothing short of rigorous.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems 'The King' has been in New York for the election... Probably a Trump supporter... it figures.

Ha ha ha! Those geps man! What a tool!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/5aab06d868bed55a6ddb43be008681e2.jpg

Guest reefatoon

http://67.media.tumblr.com/1dec611ec1ebf057fb79d63c3f062e54/tumblr_o76ca2aP1s1shaydvo1_r1_500.gif

3  -  2  -  1  -  Merry Christmas!

he was being talked about on 5 live last night, I think Andy Townsend punted the idea but then said "would Alan really want the England job?"  :lol:

There was then a discussion that no top manager would touch England.  :lol:

We live in a mental world where the UK leaves the EU, Trump gets elected president and the England job is now beneath Pardew.  :lol: :lol:

he was being talked about on 5 live last night, I think Andy Townsend punted the idea but then said "would Alan really want the England job?"  :lol:

There was then a discussion that no top manager would touch England.  :lol:

We live in a mental world where the UK leaves the EU, Trump gets elected president and the England job is now beneath Pardew.  :lol: :lol:

I fucking hate Andy Townsend, he's probably the worst of the jobs for the boys, shit-talking ITV brigade. No surprise at all that he rates Pardew since he knows absolutely fuck all about anything except being a total cunt!