C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

He's perfect for Sky, like. Neville and Carragher aside it's viewers hanging on the professional opinions of ex-players who don't necessarily know what they're talking about. As a job description that's always going to appeal to Pardew. He can pontificate about clueless bollocks and lie about the Monorails in North Haverbrook and Ogdenville and who he is until his black heart's content.

Makes no difference to me as I only ever turn it on as soon as the games starts, off at HT then straight off at FT. I don't know how anyone can choose to listen to that shite.

Same here tbh. :lol:

Makes no difference to me as I only ever turn it on as soon as the games starts, off at HT then straight off at FT. I don't know how anyone can choose to listen to that shite.

Same here tbh. :lol:

Rationalisations. You're paying Pardew :razz:

Guest reefatoon

Promoted back into the Premier league with Rafa at the helm. The thought of spending money on some new exciting talent when the season finished too. Roll on to the start of August and this cunt chops' thread is sitting on the top of the list. Fucking speaks volumes of our club this.

I’ve now decided that I’m looking forward to him talking utter bollocks and spouting shite every week so the rest of the country can see close-up how much of a complete ferkwit he is!

I’ve now decided that I’m looking forward to him talking utter bollocks and spouting s**** every week so the rest of the country can see close-up how much of a complete ferkwit he is!

Other pundits and fans lap him up, I remember arguing with some of our own fans when they were saying stuff like "but hes the best we can get, we reached 5th".  How our expectations and ambitions have been crushed.