C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He could quite possibly be on his way to Leicester.

From winning the league and doing well in Champions League to Pardew telling you Europe's shit as watching him ruin everything that's been put in place.

Imagine, from Premier League winners to Alan Pardew in the space of 12 months. How the fuck is he even in line for these jobs? The guy has proven time and again that he isn't a good appointment.

Imagine, from Premier League winners to Alan Pardew in the space of 12 months. How the f*** is he even in line for these jobs? The guy has proven time and again that he isn't a good appointment.

They won't appoint Pardew man. Just can't see it.

Just seen this c*** and Woodman on the TV at some fashion show in Monaco.

The freak was wearing a fucking white suit aswell!  ;D

He must be absolutely desperate for a job now, he's been whoring himself about on Sky Sports for the last couple of weeks to try amd convince some mug to employ him.

Guest neesy111

Just seen this cunt and Woodman on the TV at some fashion show in Monaco.

He's at the F1, not a fashion show.

DA1AUb0XUAAUh-2.jpg

Alan Pardew tells Sky Sports News that Sunderland is not the club for him having been Newcastle manager.

"Being the opposite of Newcastle, I don't think that's the club for me," Pardew told Sky Sports News HQ.

"Sometimes when you have been a manager at a big club like that, to go to a rival is something I wouldn't do so that wouldn't interest me, but it is a great club and next year they really need to make sure they get back to the Premier League where they belong.