C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Being the opposite of Newcastle

He's such a stupid cunt :lol:

Surely Oldbedsit  is the opposite. Anyhow Charlton don't like Palace having had to borrow Selhurst when The Valley was closed. He "managed" both of those. Fraudulent cunt that he is.

Guest firetotheworks

Alan Pardew tells Sky Sports News that Sunderland is not the club for him having been Newcastle manager.

"Being the opposite of Newcastle, I don't think that's the club for me," Pardew told Sky Sports News HQ.

"Sometimes when you have been a manager at a big club like that, to go to a rival is something I wouldn't do so that wouldn't interest me, but it is a great club and next year they really need to make sure they get back to the Premier League where they belong.

So many layers of irony in this considering we'd love him to manage them, but he won't because he thinks he's good enough for us to not bask in it.

Alan Pardew tells Sky Sports News that Sunderland is not the club for him having been Newcastle manager.

"Being the opposite of Newcastle, I don't think that's the club for me," Pardew told Sky Sports News HQ.

"Sometimes when you have been a manager at a big club like that, to go to a rival is something I wouldn't do so that wouldn't interest me, but it is a great club and next year they really need to make sure they get back to the Premier League where they belong.

So many layers of irony in this considering we'd love him to manage them, but he won't because he thinks he's good enough for us to not bask in it.

He knows he isn't good enough to take them back up.  Smart move, with an easy excuse

Guest ElCid

It's a good question that. Would you rather see a successful Pardew and a broken Sunderland - or have Sunderland doing well, but Pardew a p*ss-stained tramp?

Older fans will say Sunderland for the majority younger fans will possibly nsay Pardew - sorry the bloke is just not important enough to bother me - absolute cretin but thankfully he is not an issue anymore.

It's a good question that. Would you rather see a successful Pardew and a broken Sunderland - or have Sunderland doing well, but Pardew a p*ss-stained tramp?

Older fans will say Sunderland for the majority younger fans will possibly nsay Pardew - sorry the bloke is just not important enough to bother me - absolute cretin but thankfully he is not an issue anymore.

I want the worst for both, for that reason it's a pity he's ruled himself out.

Wonder why he's so keen to get back after his payoff, perhaps the bulk of the £5m went to Ashley considering what he owed him from the gambling. :shifty:

guesswhowinsagain.jpg

He never owed Ashley money, he owed Llambias money.

Guess that Sky cameras will pick him up somewhere among the crowd in Monaco for the F1 today. Imagine this guy still as our manager spending his summer at a F1 race. So happy and proud that our current manager is giving up his summer holidays despite winning promotion and the Championship title to get signings 'over the line' before pre season even starts. Pardew would have waited until the final few minutes of the window to get it 'over the line' with no success.

It'd be interesting to see how he'd fair coming in at the start of the summer. He usually comes in during the seasons and dines out on a good run of form for a while before falling to shit.