C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Ashley try and get him back tbh. Fulfils every single requirement.

Whether he'd accept it is a different matter. After a few years without a job he would.

Watching him and Henry it's like they're having a competition for who can talk the biggest amount of s****.

The difference is it's a bit easier to deal with shit talking from someone who actually accomplished something in the game.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Ashley try and get him back tbh. Fulfils every single requirement.

Whether he'd accept it is a different matter. After a few years without a job he would.

I dunno, I think he's probably got his perfect gig with Sky.  No pressure on him and he can spout shite to his hearts content with dickheads fawning over him like he's some kind of expert.

• 1 month later...

I would to be honest, massively. Couldn't see Ashley come back for a guy who walked out on him.

Those quotes from him at the bottom of the article, man :anguish:

Having just come out of Premier League management after being in it for the last 10 years

Well it's taken you half a sentence to tell a massive lie.

I will hopefully be able to provide a little bit of insight for fans of the game

Pahahaha

I am not coming on air to make life difficult for managers, I am coming on air to give fans an insight into how managers are thinking

Right...

That is something I am well versed in, particularly when managers come under pressure

You broke negative record after negative record at NUFC without coming under much pressure at all from owner or fans.  Fuck off.