C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

If Pardew can fail to maintain the performance of Ben Arfa over the long term then he sure as hell can fail spectacularly with a serial slacker in Adebayor.  I give it a couple of months before the goals dry up and he can't be arsed to do what Pardew expects of him.

If Pardew can fail to maintain the performance of Ben Arfa over the long term then he sure as hell can fail spectacularly with a serial slacker in Adebayor.  I give it a couple of months before the goals dry up and he can't be arsed to do what Pardew expects of him.

Aye - very short term it will probably pay off and he'll score the goals needed to keep them up, but in the long run when he's getting pissed off with no service because the team play so far back and defensively it won't be long before he starts slacking and kicking off.

Pardew is desperate to get out of this run he is in, and rather than change anything himself he just signs someone who is big and will probably score a couple of goals which will keep the media off his back.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll stop short of comparisons to ted bundy like :lol:

Aye, at least Bundy showed flair in how he went about his work and was quite successful at his job. Pardew isn't fit to lace his boots basically.

Pardew's main tactic is launching the ball up to a striker so signing a relatively tall, strong striker like Adebayor will probably work. Adebayor has been signed until the end of the season so that will motivate him to put the effort in to try to win a longer contract there or somewhere else. If Adebayor gets that longer contract he'll take his foot off the gas again.

Palace are the third-joint lowest scorers in the league with 24 goals in 23 games this season...

Strikers Fraizer Campbell, Dwight Gayle, Connor Wickham and Marouane Chamakh have managed just one league goal between them so far.

The Eagles have failed to win their past six games, losing their last four in a row...

It's definitely happening. :lol:

Pardew, and the philosophy behind his pre-match briefings.

From The King's mouth....... "The meeting is basically a condensed two reports into one ie. the opposition, what they do, and then tactically what our process is to defeat that [tiny dramatic pause, accidental] team. So this is how they play, this is their strengths, we kind of build 'them' [<<< which i took to be the opposition, afterall a Pardew team must always fear the opposition] up a little bit in that report [<<<< in this case would have applied to bloody bottom of the table Villa who have been a trainwreck at home all season] and think of the positives that could work for them, and then try and dismantle that with our gameplan. So it's kind of ah a report which kind of says this is the problem this is the solution".

Fear driven bullshit, and window-dressed as well - all his mates in the media, and his followers, will lap that shit up... Yum Yum. If only the main priority was driving his own team's strengths/weapons at the opposition.

Pardew, and the philosophy behind his pre-match briefings.

From The King's mouth....... "The meeting is basically a condensed two reports into one ie. the opposition, what they do, and then tactically what our process is to defeat that [tiny dramatic pause, accidental] team. So this is how they play, this is their strengths, we kind of build 'them' [<<< which i took to be the opposition, afterall a Pardew team must always fear the opposition] up a little bit in that report [<<<< in this case would have applied to bloody bottom of the table Villa who have been a trainwreck at home all season] and think of the positives that could work for them, and then try and dismantle that with our gameplan. So it's kind of ah a report which kind of says this is the problem this is the solution".

Fear driven bullshit, and window-dressed as well - all his mates in the media, and his followers, will lap that s*** up... Yum Yum. If only the main priority was driving his own team's strengths/weapons at the opposition.

That is awful.  Sounds exactly like how it was here.  What was it, 4 days working on defending and a 'gameplan' for the opposition.  1 day spent on attacking, with John 'Lasagne Face' Carver? :lol:

Unfortunately, I think Adebayor will be a good signing for them in the short term.  He seems to get motivated for a bit, then go back to being shit.  He had a spell at Spurs, when Sherwood was manager, where he came back from doing fuck all and not playing.  To leading the line and banging in goals for fun.  Then disappeared again.  Hopefully I'm wrong, mind.  I don't know the last time he played and I'm not sure he'll be that interested playing for The King and his Palace. 

Can't see why Adebayor would be massively motivate at Palace. He would have an eye on a bigger wage come the summer - mayber China or the US and this is just something to keep him busy for a few months.

He'll get a move come the summer regardless of what he does now

My view too, he won't be playing for a new contract at Palace.

Speaking at a press call on Thursday, Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew admitted that was a case of third time lucky in getting Emmanuel Adebayor "over the line" to join a club he was managing.

Confirming that he'd been close to concluding the signing of the 31 year-old Togo-born striker while in charge of West Ham, Pardew also revealed he was a transfer target during his time at Gallowgate.

He didn't go into any more detail, but the most likely timeframe looks to have been when Adebayor was out of favour at Spurs in summer 2013 and Newcastle were seeking to bring in a striker - filling that slot by concluding a season-long loan for QPR's Loic Remy.

Palace are the third-joint lowest scorers in the league with 24 goals in 23 games this season...

Strikers Fraizer Campbell, Dwight Gayle, Connor Wickham and Marouane Chamakh have managed just one league goal between them so far.

The Eagles have failed to win their past six games, losing their last four in a row...

It's definitely happening. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/U1RmzFe.gif

Fans in the pub in Palace talking about how they need a striker who can make himself a goal out of nothing because they don't have a game plan how to score and no movement around the box. Hmm.

Also say they'll regret losing Gayle because he'll go on to be a great striker.

Fans in the pub in Palace talking about how they need a striker who can make himself a goal out of nothing because they don't have a game plan how to score and no movement around the box. Hmm.

Also say they'll regret losing Gayle because he'll go on to be a great striker.

Isn't he 25? He's not going to be a great striker like[emoji38]