C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

They aren't lenseless, you can see a slight tint, plus he's wore glasses for ages.

He's probably gone for bigger ones as Klopp has big glasses and they always get commented on and prove to be popular. He's probably just trying to act like him to become more popular.

The Goatee has actually made him more hateable and i didn't think it was possible

[emoji38] Doon the goatee has me incandescent with rage.

[emoji38] its incredible. It's like he went away and thought "what can i do to make myself even more intolerable"

[emoji38] I've got an infinite reserve of hatred for the man.

Guest firetotheworks

The Goatee has actually made him more hateable and i didn't think it was possible

[emoji38] Doon the goatee has me incandescent with rage.

[emoji38] its incredible. It's like he went away and thought "what can i do to make myself even more intolerable"

[emoji38] I've got an infinite reserve of hatred for the man.

It's the way it frames that hideous portrait of his grotesque lips.

Next gig he's going to show up at the presser in a Burger King crown referring to himself as the royal we.

[emoji38] I mean, I hate him, but I'm so glad he's back. Plus Carver! Honestly, every box could be empty come Christmas and I couldn't say shit.

Next gig he's going to show up at the presser in a Burger King crown referring to himself as the royal we.

[emoji38] I mean, I hate him, but I'm so glad he's back. Plus Carver! Honestly, every box could be empty come Christmas and I couldn't say shit.

:lol: Speaking of Christmas...

Christmas 2015 - "Your turkey dinner, I'm having that.  Bow down to the king".

Pardew-dance-GIF.gif

Christmas 2016 - "Hello darkness, my old friend".

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

Christmas 2017 - "Your turkey dinner, I'm having that.  Bow down to the king".

Pardew-dance-GIF.gif

Christmas 2018 - "Hello darkness, my old friend".

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

The Pardew boom-bust Christmas cycle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"When I left Newcastle, people still came up, some geordie fans, saying: ‘We’re disappointed you got the sack’. I didn’t get the sack, I left, and when I did leave we were ninth”

"When I left Newcastle, people still came up, some geordie fans, saying: ‘We’re disappointed you got the sack’. I didn’t get the sack, I left, and when I did leave we were ninth”

What a guy.

Even the GOT crew have never come up with a more dastardly character than this. Cersei and Littlefinger are models of integrity compared to this cunt.