C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

7 matches in 2 years.

Christ :lol: And that imbecile Paddy Barclay will have you believe it was all our fault.

Was just wasting my life reading through his timeline. I'm not one for believing the media has an agenda, but this guy is a borderline mind up merchant when it comes to us.

Responded to one guy that questioned his criticism of us for wanting him out when compared to questioning him at WBA now, by saying Pardew has spent more time in PL than us in last 2 years then blocked him.  :idiot2:

7 matches in 2 years.

Christ :lol: And that imbecile Paddy Barclay will have you believe it was all our fault.

Was just wasting my life reading through his timeline. I'm not one for believing the media has an agenda, but this guy is a borderline mind up merchant when it comes to us.

Responded to one guy that questioned his criticism of us for wanting him out when compared to questioning him at WBA now, by saying Pardew has spent more time in PL than us in last 2 years then blocked him.  :idiot2:

Shame he wasn’t given the chance to tell him that this season we have won as many games as Pardew has in 2 years.

Pardew and the players in their statement only refer to the break of curfew, has this just been blown out of proportion? Especially as no arrests were made, I’d imagine they would have been if they did actually steal the taxi. Although my Spanish law/policing knowledge isn’t great.

They were questioned by police, so it’s more than getting drunk and breaking a curfew. WBA and the players will naturally want to downplay whatever happened. If the taxi part of the story is true then they deserve sacking, but WBA are not in a position to do that, plus with them being senior players they are of significant financial value to the club and they will want to protect that value as much as possible until they can atleast cash in.