C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Quality player is Brunt, imo. So it only makes sense for Pards to leave him out. You can cope against 3 in midfield with a 4-4-2 if you play it the right way, but this cunt hasn't a clue about tactics- 37 year old Gareth Barry ffs in a 2v3 :lol:

Well and truly found out with this Albion job now. Surely he will begin his fade into obscurity (but then again, this is English football...)?

Quality player is Brunt, imo. So it only makes sense for Pards to leave him out. You can cope against 3 in midfield with a 4-4-2 if you play it the right way, but this c*** hasn't a clue about tactics- 37 year old Gareth Barry ffs in a 2v3 :lol:

Well and truly found out with this Albion job now. Surely he will begin his fade into obscurity (but then again, this is English football...)?

Nah some desperate owner or club will always take a punt on this guy.

Quality player is Brunt, imo. So it only makes sense for Pards to leave him out. You can cope against 3 in midfield with a 4-4-2 if you play it the right way, but this c*** hasn't a clue about tactics- 37 year old Gareth Barry ffs in a 2v3 :lol:

Not for a while now I fear, I think his reputation is well and truly down the shitter now. Not even his press fanboys are sticking up for him.

Not for a while now I fear, I think his reputation is well and truly down the shitter now. Not even his press fanboys are sticking up for him.

He'll get a job man, champo club sat in mid table.

This guy is extraordinarily bad man. It's actually pathetic :lol:

Considering the guys that were caught up int hat taxi debacle, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it was a concerted effort by the old pros on the team to get him sacked. There were actually some rumblings within the team questioning the wisdom of going away in the first place.

Seems they cannot stand the guy :lol:

He'll get a job man, champo club sat in mid table.

That's no good, this is one of England's most talented home grown coaches. We need him in the premier so we can laugh at, errr...I mean appreciate his front foot football and dancing masterclasses.

:lol: I think taking over from Pulis was the only gig in world football where that would possibly be the case.

:lol: Celebrating Pulis fucking off just for Pardew to walk through the door. Bet every church in West Brom has been empty ever since.