C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Do the mackems hate him for his connection to us, or love him for his crucial role in their greatest achievement in a lifetime?

Got to love him for relieving them from licking the dogpoo off the bottom of NUFC's shoes.

Do the mackems hate him for his connection to us, or love him for his crucial role in their greatest achievement in a lifetime?

Got to love him for relieving them from licking the dogpoo off the bottom of NUFC's shoes.

They hate pardew.

This is proper long ball football. We weren't playing this long under Warnock.

our players are good but the way pardew has set us up is a joke he is f***ing clueless

No cohesion. We've hardly strung more than a couple of decent passes together. We look like a bunch of individuals who have played together before.

Guest ElCid

I find the opinion on here of some poeople wanting Sunderland to win because of Pardew an absolute embarrassment talk about obsessed  :blush: :blush:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=158735&page=13

our players are good but the way pardew has set us up is a joke he is f***ing clueless

No cohesion. We've hardly strung more than a couple of decent passes together. We look like a bunch of individuals who have played together before.

Really? You think he can keep us up? If he does it will be because other teams have not capitalised on our run but next season we will get punished he has to go now we have a very hard run in and he will not pull us out of this

At some point if this run continues into April you would expect pardew to do the decent thing and walk

If we lose this game it is officially a relegation battle! Pardew will not get us out of it and in my opinion has to be sacked tonight if we lose. We will not pull out of it with his clueless tactics

and much more

:mackems: :iamatwat:

I find the opinion on here of some poeople wanting Sunderland to win because of Pardew an absolute embarrassment talk about obsessed  :blush: :blush:

:thup:

A draw is best for us. This is the worst possible result.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=158735&page=13

Really? You think he can keep us up? If he does it will be because other teams have not capitalised on our run but next season we will get punished he has to go now we have a very hard run in and he will not pull us out of this

At some point if this run continues into April you would expect pardew to do the decent thing and walk

If we lose this game it is officially a relegation battle! Pardew will not get us out of it and in my opinion has to be sacked tonight if we lose. We will not pull out of it with his clueless tactics

and much more

:mackems: :iamatwat:

Wow sounds just like us a few years ago.

Aye, it is obsessed. The bloke made me hate the club I used to love. I've got a right to want him to suffer. I also actively want us to go down so if that means Sunderland winning, so be it.

Edit:  Not him on his own, but he was part of a group that makes me despise NUFC.

I find their result to be irrelevant to whether we're capable of winning ~5 games. If we're not capable of keeping ourselves up, then I'm happy for us to go down.

Therefore I can approach this game with a clear mind, and decide who I want to win based upon my pure unadulterated hatred of Pards & Sunderland. And right now, Pards is easily tipping them. Sunderland are just a lifeless shell of a football team, much like ourselves. I find it hard to care enough about them to hate them at the moment. Therefore, down with Pards.