C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.

Id rather you had one in all fairness.

Well that's not very nice.

Wishing a heart attack on some tit off the Internet or wishing a heart attack on Pardew?

2-2 would be good for me.

0-1 - Palace fans get excited with possibility of first win in 11; Sunderland fans stop singing about their support for paedophiles.

1-1 - Palace fans feel the dread; Sunderland fans get their hopes up.

2-1 - Sunderland fans start singing again about their support for paedophiles; Palace fans start singing Pardew out.

2-2 - Sunderland fans' hearts break and they realise they're still doomed; Palace fans continue to sing Pardew out as their winless run continues.

Specific, but glorious.

Other way around, but. :thup:

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

Wishing a heart attack on some tit off the Internet or wishing a heart attack on Pardew?

Wey I didn't say it to his face you bellend. Hope AJ diddles your kids.

Wey I didn't say it to his face you bellend. Hope AJ diddles your kids.

I hope you die of AIDS