C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

No way Ashley wouldn't bin us if we were in league 2. he didn't sell because there was a massive chance of us bounding straight back up. Ambivalent about palace now that pards shitness level is reavealed at over 9000 like we knew but in the premier league we are fucking pointless - no function or anything to offer to fan and neutral alike. Why would I want to perpetuate that. I don't particularly relish going down but I'm not going to be wearing the armband if we do either.

If you think he'll want to keep having to deal with the politics and lack of a exposure if we were league 1 and 2 fodder then your mad. He'd try and destroy us on his way out like.

People who want Sunderland to beat Palace tonight :idiot2:

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the s*** further would be excellent.

I'd rather Palace beat Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea between now and the end of the season. Palace will finish 11th - 15th, absolutely nothingness and no relevance to anything.

Regardless of how much I dislike Pardew or Sunderland, there is only one outcome tonight that would be reasonable for NUFC and that is a Palace win.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute f***ing disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

And what will going down achieve? Would we even get back up, or sink even further down the pyramid?

I think Leicester have proven that a team who scrape past relegation one season could be a completely different team the year after.

Ashley wont sell whether we are here, in the Championship or League 2.

Aston Villa, Sunderland and ourselves are seemingly proof that it's also just delaying the inevitable when you look at last season.

People who want Sunderland to beat Palace tonight :idiot2:

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the s*** further would be excellent.

I'd rather Palace beat Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea between now and the end of the season. Palace will finish 11th - 15th, absolutely nothingness and no relevance to anything.

Regardless of how much I dislike Pardew or Sunderland, there is only one outcome tonight that would be reasonable for NUFC and that is a Palace win.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute f***ing disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

And what will going down achieve? Would we even get back up, or sink even further down the pyramid?

I think Leicester have proven that a team who scrape past relegation one season could be a completely different team the year after.

Ashley wont sell whether we are here, in the Championship or League 2.

Aston Villa, Sunderland and ourselves are seemingly proof that it's also just delaying the inevitable when you look at last season.

Exactly, it's the equivalent of Premier League version of Final Destination. It's coming and if it doesn't happen this year then it'll be next year or the one after. The club's inherently fucked and survival this season is just postponing it.

The worst case scenario is a single relegation, 10+ years in the Championship. Suppose the best scenario is staying up and Ashley selling up to someone for some unknown reason (very, very unlikely I understand), the next best is multiple relegations and into the abyss of League 2 or 3. Fucking grim. 

Sunderland draw and Norwich get smashed to pieces would be nice.  Pardew goes to 11 without a win, but we don't drop in the league (Norwich and Mackems switch places) and we have two games in hand on both.

Was on board with another Palace defeat but looking at the reality of the live table just now, I'm pussying out... Draw is fine.

We'll have 2 games in hand after tonight so its up to us to start winning if we're to stay in this league.

Was on board with another Palace defeat but looking at the reality of the live table just now, I'm pussying out... Draw is fine.

We'll have 2 games in hand after tonight so its up to us to start winning if we're to stay in this league.

Staying up is all about being slightly less shit than 3 other teams. I hope i'm wrong but I don't see us putting 5 wins in a row to guarantee our safety any time soon.

"Only 8 points behind".

We've taken 8 points in our last 10 games. We've closed the gap to Palace by... 2 points? lol.

Palace have 3 points from their last 10 games, so the gap has closed 5 points in that time.

I can't see Sunderland going down, so even ignoring the Pardew/Ashley debate a win for them could be better as it makes it more likely that Palace get dragged further into the relegation fight. Whatever happens, we are and should not be dependent on the likes of Sunderland and Norwich continuing to drop points at a faster rate than us. We have survival completely in our own hands - the squad is easily good enough and the fixture list is about as friendly as it could be. If we drop, we will have nobody to blame but ourselves and we certainly shouldn't point at a Sunderland - Palace match as being a huge factor in our demise.

I can't see Sunderland going down, so even ignoring the Pardew/Ashley debate a win for them could be better as it makes it more likely that Palace get dragged further into the relegation fight. Whatever happens, we are and should not be dependent on the likes of Sunderland and Norwich continuing to drop points at a faster rate than us. We have survival completely in our own hands - the squad is easily good enough and the fixture list is about as friendly as it could be. If we drop, we will have nobody to blame but ourselves and we certainly shouldn't point at a Sunderland - Palace match as being a huge factor in our demise.

Any club which appoints Steve McClaren in the Premier league deserves relegation.

Any club which appoints Steve McClaren in the Premier league deserves relegation.

Agreed on all points.