C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Jimmy Hackett ‏@jimmy_hackett1  26m26 minutes ago

I repeat myself every fucking week #pardewout ! Blokes tactical play is mind blowing. What fuck is wrong with him. Old HIV positive nonce

:lol:

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  2 mins2 minutes ago

Allardyce on Pardew "Alan would say that, Alan says they have played well when they have played badly. When have you ever heard Alan say..

..they didn’t deserve to win? He always deserves to win and they don’t. You know what he is like, you had him up here long enough."

Allardyce on Pardew "Alan would say that, Alan says they have played well when they have played badly. When have you ever heard Alan say..

..they didn’t deserve to win? He always deserves to win and they don’t. You know what he is like, you had him up here long enough."

Get in. :lol: Face turn by Fat Sam.

Alan Pardew "quite pleased" with point away at Sunderland

By Daniel Lewis, Football League Correspondent

Alan Pardew has declared himself "quite pleased" with Crystal Palace's 2-2 draw at Sunderland, despite seeing three points slip away in the dying stages.

The Eagles battled back from a goal down at the Stadium of Light through Connor Wickham's six-minute double against his former club, only for Fabio Borini to pop up in the final minute of normal time.

Palace, now winless in their last 11 top-flight outings, improved in the second half after going into the break a goal down to Dame N'Doye's deflected long-range drive.

Speaking to reporters after the game, Pardew admitted to having mixed feelings following a topsy-turvy evening for his side.

"Overall it was a game we deserved to win, but a draw isn't a bad result," he said. "We weren't great in the first half, but we were terrific in the second half.

"It's very important not to lose. Sam [Allardyce] won't admit it, but I think we deserved to win. When I wake up in the morning, on reflection after the run we've been on, I think I'll be quite pleased."

Palace remain in 14th place after the late setback, ahead of a home meeting against Liverpool on Sunday afternoon.

Thank god we don't have to listen to this shit any more :lol:

Jesus :lol: :lol:

Absolutely nailed by Slugheed. :lol:

Get in Fat Sam :lol:

thomas was right, still hardly any dissent on their forum and any is quickly shouted down. It's been almost a third of the season. :lol:

When he was here, I think the longest winless league run was 7, at the start of his final season.

thomas was right, still hardly any dissent on their forum and any is quickly shouted down. It's been almost a third of the season. :lol:

When he was here, I think the longest winless league run was 7, at the start of his final season.

Good! God forbid they sack him before he really gets going.