Forum donations - New donation link

Dave

Must have been some massive donations to get it up to almost 2 grand like, as I assume most will have been around £5-50. Fair play to everyone, but thanks a bunch to those that put big money in :clap:

Nah, I stuck in £1,900. You cheap fucks.

Must have been some massive donations to get it up to almost 2 grand like, as I assume most will have been around £5-50. Fair play to everyone, but thanks a bunch to those that put big money in :clap:

Nah, I stuck in £1,900. You cheap f***s.

I imagine you looked just like your avatar after your huge donation

More

cf5b4ccbce0d7dba238fe053e4be7277.jpg

Okay I should probably tell you lot to stop now. :lol:

The response to this has been f***ing crazy, and way greater than I could have possibly hoped for. Through a combination of lump sums and recurring donations (new and existing), you've raised almost enough to keep things going for the next four years. Absolutely unbelievable.

Once again, many thanks to everyone that has donated. It's particularly heartening to see contributions from those who don't post that much. A marvellous effort from all. :clap:

http://i.imgur.com/2oGuZjs.gif

That much? Then I can ask for my money back without feeling too bad about it.

Oi! Easy there, I'm just kidding! :razz:

More

cf5b4ccbce0d7dba238fe053e4be7277.jpg

:lol:

I agree with the praise for this site, whenever I hear a rumour or nufc story I immediately come on here for confirmation and within 10 mins there are multiple confirmations of player stats and ratings, Lee Ryder could use this site as his only source for his info and the story's he wrote would be 100% more accurate

I agree with the praise for this site, whenever I hear a rumour or nufc story I immediately come on here for confirmation and within 10 mins there are multiple confirmations of player stats and ratings, Lee Ryder could use this site as his only source for his info and the story's he wrote would be 100% more accurate

Could?

• 8 years later...

Hello all, 

If you had a PayPal regular donation set up we will no longer be taking any money for it due to a change in banking set up. 

Should you have had one then please set up a new version via https://ko-fi.com/newcastleonline. It’s the same process as per PayPal and will take a min or two max.

For those who don’t donate or just hoy some cash in every now and then, you can also make a one off payment via Ko-Fi

Obviously all donations are welcome but we’d prefer no one to spending more than a coffee or a pint a month to help keep us going. 

For clarity your donation primarily covers hosting and server costs (and potential price increases) as well as allowing us to have mega threads and video/gif galore without slowdown, traffic capacity for busy match days and of course Beren’s trainer collection.

Arguably as important being member funded means we can stay advert free which is good as it looks shit.

Any donations are welcome of course but please do not feel like it is mandatory. N-O will remain a free to access site unless your patter is poor. 

Cheers!

On 04/06/2024 at 21:33, Big River said:

thanks everyone :aww: we've already had 8 different donors!

just 20 of us at £3 a month is enough to cover pretty much all associated costs that go towards keeping this place online

If you put it as £6 for the year - one off payment, then this sounds better than the £3 per month - but you'd need 120 people to sign up - which sounds a lot - but think is achievable.