PLEASE ALL READ: Forum donations

Dave

Done.

Many thanks Dave for all the work in keeping this going.  Times I take this place for granted and just assume it's always going to be there.  Best thing about being a toon fan in these times is this forum.  Happy to chip in a little each month if feasible.

:thup:

Will donate tonight.

Done.

Many thanks Dave for all the work in keeping this going.  Times I take this place for granted and just assume it's always going to be there.  Best thing about being a toon fan in these times is this forum.  Happy to chip in a little each month if feasible.

Will donate tonight.

Definitely agree with this. Been on here over 10 years now I think  :o

Donated  :saylor:

Done.

Will donate tonight.

Definitely agree with this. Been on here over 10 years now I think  :o

Donated  :saylor:

Still eight months until you turn ten.

Done.

:thup: Spot on. Just chucked a bit in the pot too, absolutely top forum.

Bump - should be subscriber benefits if willing to donate each month ;)

Like what? :lol:  You get to call Mike a c*** once a month?  Football section is automatically hidden?

Could be something as small as a little badge or icon by your name above the Avatar :)

Bump - should be subscriber benefits if willing to donate each month ;)

Like what? :lol:  You get to call Mike a c*** once a month?  Football section is automatically hidden?

Could be something as small as a little badge or icon by your name above the Avatar :)

Thankfully never going to happen

Done.  Good value for years of lurking.

Aye. I don't post much, but football board lurks are just about the only consistently enjoyable part of being a fan over the last few years.

I've chucked in some cash to help out.

My thanks to everyone who contributes to N-O.

Okay I should probably tell you lot to stop now. :lol:

The response to this has been fucking crazy, and way greater than I could have possibly hoped for. Through a combination of lump sums and recurring donations (new and existing), you've raised almost enough to keep things going for the next four years. Absolutely unbelievable.

Once again, many thanks to everyone that has donated. It's particularly heartening to see contributions from those who don't post that much. A marvellous effort from all. :clap:

http://i.imgur.com/2oGuZjs.gif