Watford 2-1 Newcastle United 23/1/16 - Post-match reaction from page 28

Greg

terrible result and awful performance in a game we couldn't really afford to lose,  only saving grace is that Norwich, Bournemouth and WBA didn't pick up 3 points and pull further away (I know WBA and Bournemouth picked up a point but would have been disaster for them to get 3)

F*ck off... No way we should be beaten by Watford not once but three times this year! They're an incredibly limited side. Only positive I'll take from that was the fact it highlighted how utterly useless and ineffective Gouffran is/was/will be, wherever he's played.  Another gutless away performance, we'll get the old: "well... if Aarons or Mitro put away their chances..." We were outplayed in the first half and just came out lacking interest and concentration in the second.  God knows where we go from here or what team will show up next week but a goalscorer is as MUST!!!

Only one person to blame for that as far as I'm concerned. McClaren. Can't react to change a game but changes entire formation shuffling around several players because of an injury. Fuckig dickhead.

If we had strikers who could finish we'd have won. Count up all that chances we fluffed.

Good.

No its not fucking good, if you want us to lose, go support Sunderland.

Of course it's good. One step closer to relegation.

Aye I'm sure you were gutted when Dummett equalised against Man U or when we outplayed West Ham last week.

Charlie Austin :) Yeah we really dodged a bullet there

We'll have the last laugh when his left leg explodes.

Why? I like the player, and wish the club had paid the 15m for him during the summer. He wanted to come here, we never made a bid.

Mitrovic love in man, what the fuck are yous onabout? :lol:

He's 21, been here 6 months, and has looked really handy at times. He clearly shouldn't be leading the line for us, I don't think anyone has said otherwise. You're creating arguments and then shooting them down.

Some people have said he should be leading the line like, Semtex is one that I can definitely recall

Why? I like the player, and wish the club had paid the 15m for him during the summer. He wanted to come here, we never made a bid.

You know him , do you?

Mitrovic love in man, what the fuck are yous onabout? :lol:

He's 21, been here 6 months, and has looked really handy at times. He clearly shouldn't be leading the line for us, I don't think anyone has said otherwise. You're creating arguments and then shooting them down.

Some people have said he should be leading the line like, Semtex is one that I can definitely recall

He's the only "lead the line" type striker we have though. So Semtex is right.

Guest palnese

Good.

Aye I'm sure you were gutted when Dummett equalised against Man U or when we outplayed West Ham last week.

No, not all, but that's not the point though is it?

Just looked at our fixtures for the next month or so  :lol: aye were fucked like.

Need a top striker, left back and centre half or we are as good as gone.

Winny is really starting to grind on me. All that ability and he goes missing too much. Doesn't help with the other temperamental wank that's around him like.

Good.

Well either you want us to lose or you don't. Didn't hear you complaining last week when we won.

I was being sarcastic. :lol:

Absolute dogshit from start to finish. Never got going down either wing. Aarons looked completely lost and we got completely raped down the left because he isn't a wingback, yet couldn't get anything going forward. To be fair to Watford they closed down well but we never managed to string more than a couple of passes together.

Levy and Pearce will be rubbing their hands. We need a someone that can actually finish and now we will have to pay even more extortionate prices for it.

Southampton signed someone that can finish and it was the difference. We have three signings that heads so wide without pressure the only place worse would have been heading backwards.

3 at the back just didn't work, I know we are limited for players but playing one of the back three at LB would have been better as was shown later in the game. Back in the shit and hard to see us getting out, again. 

Guest palnese

Good.

Well either you want us to lose or you don't. Didn't hear you complaining last week when we won.

Yeah, I want us to lose every single game until Ashley's gone, but I'm not going to cry if we win one or two.