Saido Berahino stays at West Brom

TK-421

No disrespect intended to Stoke, but I'd pick us over Stoke everyday of the week and I'd be pretty pissed off if my current club said you can go to Stoke but not Newcastle. Of course, if Spurs come in I'd go there instead. In fact if I was left with only going to Stoke I'd sit on the WBA bench and go to Spurs in the summer for a knock down fee. That reads pretty harsh on Stoke but I could easily see him playing up after a year or two there agitating for a move.

No disrespect intended to Stoke, but I'd pick us over Stoke everyday of the week and I'd be pretty pissed off if my current club said you can go to Stoke but not Newcastle. Of course, if Spurs come in I'd go there instead. In fact if I was left with only going to Stoke I'd sit on the WBA bench and go to Spurs in the summer for a knock down fee. That reads pretty harsh on Stoke but I could easily see him playing up after a year or two there agitating for a move.

I'm not sure that matters much any more. :lol:

No disrespect intended to Stoke, but I'd pick us over Stoke everyday of the week and I'd be pretty p*ssed off if my current club said you can go to Stoke but not Newcastle. Of course, if Spurs come in I'd go there instead. In fact if I was left with only going to Stoke I'd sit on the WBA bench and go to Spurs in the summer for a knock down fee. That reads pretty harsh on Stoke but I could easily see him playing up after a year or two there agitating for a move.

I'm not sure that matters much any more. :lol:

It could cost his club 15 Million come the summer if he stays at WBA. I appreciate that's a drop in the ocean should he score the goals to keep us up and send WBA down but, if that happens WBA need to turn turbo shit and for either Sunderland or Norwich to put in some great performances. We should improve whether we get Berahino or not.

How come? He won't have to live in Stoke, it's only 40 mins up the road from where he is now. Other than the odd work commitment it'd probably be like he's not got owt to do with Stoke (the city).  He'd be in a better team (than West Brom) with more exciting players and at a club that is definitely moving forwards/up

If they just accepted this afternoon they would/could have had 20 odd million quid to splash on deadline day to strengthen their shite squad.  Seems stupid from their point of view not to have accepted it once they got the fee up a bit first (I assume our first offer was like £6m)

Could have got 3-4 decent players for that

How come? He won't have to live in Stoke, it's only 40 mins up the road from where he is now. Other than the odd work commitment it'd probably be like he's not got owt to do with Stoke (the city).  He'd be in a better team (than West Brom) with more exciting players and at a club that is definitely moving forwards/up

I don't think being close to West Brom is necessarily a selling point TBH.

I don't think being close to West Brom is necessarily a selling point TBH.

True :lol: Maybe for him if he's settled or whatever (which he apparently isnt actually so never mind)

edit: lived there (Birmingham) all his life. hmm

If they just accepted this afternoon they would/could have had 20 odd million quid to splash on deadline day to strengthen their s**** squad.  Seems stupid from their point of view not to have accepted it once they got the fee up a bit first (I assume our first offer was like £6m)

Or maybe they will try to get the replacements in before accepting the offer?

If they just accepted this afternoon they would/could have had 20 odd million quid to splash on deadline day to strengthen their s**** squad.  Seems stupid from their point of view not to have accepted it once they got the fee up a bit first (I assume our first offer was like £6m)

They are about to sign Pritchard on loan from Spurs according to Graeme Bailey. Think he's a MF though.

They are about to sign Pritchard on loan from Spurs according to Graeme Bailey. Think he's a MF though.

Short arse creative player isn't he, I suspect that ain't going to work out very well for him