Everton 3-0 Newcastle United - 03/02/16 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Greg

Really disturbing that Townsend played with more impetus than Sissoko, Gini and Perez tonight. His final ball wasn't great tonight, but at east he was looking to make things happen.

Sissoko yet again continued to fall over the ball after stumbling and bumbling over it for too long. Perez was just dazed and confused and Gini didn't even show up.

Very unlucky. Ignore the dubious penalties and their first, we were right in it for a point until the last minute. Pleased to see a reaction, nice to see the new boys starting to click. Perez was very poor though, think he's still got his new contract on the brain.

Top draw trolling,was 3-0 and Elliot made about 4 great saves should been 7

Pure dick over reactions on here, the perfect forum for the Sky generation. Shit fans, more bothered about being proved right that x, y or z is shit than getting behind the team. Make the mackems look sensible.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Fucking wish I got behind the team more watching it on a stream, would have made the world of difference.

And before it's said, aye I go to plenty of games and get behind the team when I'm there.

What a drip, always fucking hated the bossman, God rest his soul.

Pure dick over reactions on here, the perfect forum for the Sky generation. Shit fans, more bothered about being proved right that x, y or z is shit than getting behind the team. Make the mackems look sensible.

Any chance of us actually fucking doing anything?

Might get someone sent off late on.

#wait

I was right, I was right  :promotion:

Absolutely terrible performance, not a single player can come away from that with the slightest bit of credibility (bar Rob the Blob).

You can have "off days" but we seem to have more regularly than we do good days.

Absolutely no point analysing that game, nothing worthy to say about it. To add insult to injury we now have Mbemba with an injury and Lascelles banned for 3 games.

Need a massive performance against West Brom on Saturday, absolutely massive.

When the whole collective plays shit there is only one person to blame.

Very unlucky. Ignore the dubious penalties and their first, we were right in it for a point until the last minute. Pleased to see a reaction, nice to see the new boys starting to click. Perez was very poor though, think he's still got his new contract on the brain.

I was predicting the words of our tremendous manager tbh.

Top draw trolling,was 3-0 and Elliot made about 4 great saves shud been 7

Mike Ash;ley couldn't have done anymore - some twat on 5 live.

Steve Stone is one of the pundits, actually talking sense having a go at Ashley for under investing etc. and now spending is all well and good but a little later given how neglected the squad has been.

Pure dick over reactions on here, the perfect forum for the Sky generation. s*** fans, more bothered about being proved right that x, y or z is s*** than getting behind the team. Make the mackems look sensible.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6rQztQV11LE/Toed0dWO-6I/AAAAAAAABU4/JX2fCThTSUI/s1600/vlcsnap-49431.png

Guest firetotheworks

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Fucking wish I got behind the team more watching it on a stream, would have made the world of difference.

And before it's said, aye I go to plenty of games and get behind the team when I'm there.

What a drip, always fucking hated the bossman, God rest his soul.

Liked him when he had that beef with Nailz like

Absolutely terrible performance, not a single player can come away from that with the slightest bit of credibility (bar Rob the Blob).

You can have "off days" but we seem to have more regularly than we do good days.

Absolutely no point analysing that game, nothing worthy to say about it. To add insult to injury we now have Mbemba with an injury and Lascelles banned for 3 games.

Need a massive performance against West Brom on Saturday, absolutely massive.

1 game. 3 is for violent conduct.