Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

Tubby

Janmaat  Saylor  Colo  Colback

Shelvey  Saivet

Sissoko        Gini    Townsend

Mitro

Bench

Perez

Aarons

Lose this and I don't know where we go other than down.

Only glimmer of hope is they haven't won away from home since October. Then again we have a knack of helping clubs over turn their negative records.

The Sun ( I know!) reckon that Liam Gibson is starting LB for us!

Which I'm sort of ok with... he is a LB and it's about time we started playing people in there natural positions. He's 18, so if he's got any talent at all then he should be capable of putting in a shift once in a blue moon when required. It's not like he's up against Hazard for his debut.

Guest Roger Kint

The Sun ( I know!) reckon that Liam Gibson is starting LB for us!

Which I'm sort of ok with... he is a LB and it's about time we started playing people in there natural positions. He's 18, so if he's got any talent at all then he should be capable of putting in a shift once in a blue moon when required. It's not like he's up against Hazard for his debut.

Likely to be up against a CM/CB partnership down the wing so probably the best team to come in against

1-1

Similar game to the one at SJP last season.

Anything less than 3 points here and I think we'll go down. I can't see where the points are going to come from the remaining fixtures.

The County Durham lad’s only previous senior match was a 4-1 defeat on loan for Gateshead against Halifax in the National League in November.

In case anyone doesn't know the context of this Halifax were bottom of the league and were down to 10 men the majority of the game